The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 171 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#8219 - 08/13/03 08:41 PM organizing
Sandy Offline

Loc: Colorado
What is the secret to organizing that i do not know. all i have are piles all around me. i start sorting and then forget and put things in the wrong piles thinking they are the right piles. my husband says that my mother's maiden name fits me--Pyle. Help, I am drowning in lack of organizational skills. Sandy [Eek!]

#8220 - 08/13/03 09:10 PM Re: organizing
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Sandy,
I know a great site that you can visit and get tons of information on how to get organized and how to recognize problem areas in your home, and also how to recognize and change the habits that keep you from being organized...

I would send it to you, only I am so unorganized myself that I lost it and don't know where it is...

Okay, just joshing...here's some links to help you

http://www.flylady.net/
http://www.shesintouch.com/
http://www.getorganizednow.com/

zat enough?

#8221 - 08/13/03 11:47 PM Re: organizing
Sandy Offline

JJ I am on my way. thanks, Sandy

#8222 - 08/14/03 02:17 PM Re: organizing
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sandy, DJ had mentioned flylady in the forums before. I enjoy chcecking out other womens' sites, so I checked it out and it is very clever.

The only thing I have to say is if you register you will be bombarded with e-mails. She sends reminders throughout the day to keep you on target. It was too much for me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't doing the organizing she recommended, but I kept getting the reminders. Guess I shouldn't have signed up if I was serious about it. [Confused]

I couldn't get organized to keep up with her organizational skills! [Eek!]

#8223 - 08/14/03 05:20 PM Re: organizing
Sandy Offline

Well, Dotsie, I guess it's hopeless. YOu sound just like me. Do you have piles too? You wouldn't be related to the PYLEs? Would you? I haven't have time to sit down and look over the sites closely. but i will check them out as soon as i can.
see, i can even make didgital piles. oh no. i think i am drowning in piles. [Big Grin]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved