We have been talking about Christmas, Carols, Trees, Politically correct this and that, Prescription drugs, Taking Baths, Not sleeping and the Dreaded Temporary Insanity called Menopause. I posted here under spiritual inspiration because I feel that's where it needs to be, espeially this time of year.

Yesterday,because of all our topics, I decided I wanted to get into the real spirit of Christmas, one that I felt as a child and one that I felt as a Mother raising my children. I wanted to hear Christmas carols.

I picked up a tape at W Mart(they have cd also) called Christmas Serenity - George Carlaw. I lit the aroma candles(cinnamon), poured my bubble bath and put in the tape. I listened to the 'instrumental' Christmas Carols and r e l a x e d. Then I began singing some of them. I went back to good times and bad, weeping one minute and smiling the next. I can't wait to hear it again tonight. I didn't mind weeping, it was a cleansing of my mind while cleansing my body. I can handle that. It took me to far away Christmas's long ago to present day. It was Amazing...like a journey...I felt almost hypnotic or meditation state(?)Could be the sleeping pills, LOL.
Dotsie, I know you take a bath every night. Hearing this instrumental Carol Assortment is good for the mind, heart and soul. Give it a whirl and tell me what you think. Weeping is optional [Wink]

chick

It includes: White Christmas,The First Noel, Silent Night(I wept), Away in a manger(I went to Bethlehem for a visit here) Oh Holy Night, Oh Come All ye Faithful.
SIde Two: Canon, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, The Holly And The Ivy, Grant Us Peace, What Child Is This, Ave Maria. I am doing side 2 tonight.
I implore all of you to do this. It is a wonderful way to get in the Christmas Spirit and feel less stress.
Boy I'm long winded today [Big Grin]
chick