I tend to like gadgets. I seldom buy online or from tv shows, but I just bought two items that I really like. One is the Purse Brite handbag organizer. I love it.

Lightweight, it has 10 pockets for items such as your cell phone, lipstick, sunglasses, pillbox, keys, etc. I believe I paid $15.95 + shipping through home shopping network, but now I see you can buy it other places online cheaper. But, I do like it. You put your things in the pockets, wrap it in a circle and drop it into your purse. Drop your wallet in the middle and you're good to go. When you want to change bags, pick it up and transfer the whole thing to the other bag. I usually cannot find my office keys when I get to work and have to dig for 5 minutes before I find them. Not to mention other items. This thing is great. It has a light and comes with a pair of lighted magnifiying tweezers and a magnifying compact. Has anyone else ever bought one of these?

The other thing I bought that came yesterday is Clever Clasp. Again, I found I can get it cheaper by going to www.cleverclasp.com and ordering it there. I may go order more. These attach to a necklace or bracelet and have magnetic ends and make it so easy to put your jewelry on and take it off. Don't have to deal with small lobster claw casps or tiny spring rings. I think these would be helpful to those who love jewelry but also have a hard time because of arthritis or long nails. I'm going to look up the mall first because they have a store that has stuff you can buy on tv and lots of these items are sold there for less.

Speaking of jewelry: I bought another gadget at the Brookstone outlet store while in NH recently. A jewelry cleaning machine. I saw one similar in a book that I was going to buy that was $50. This one was 50 marked down to $20 so I tried it. It's great. You can put quite a few pieces of jewelry in a basket, drop it into the machine, add water and a few drops of liquid detergent, close the cover and press a button. The jewelry cleans in minutes. It comes out nice too. It's fast, easy and not messy. If I ew this, I would have paid $50 if I had to.

Now if I could just organize my messy computer room and my closet............