The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 191 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#194154 - 11/17/09 10:47 PM MOIST TURKEY TIPS...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Please read the easy tips for the MOISTEST TURKEY EVER under the FAVORITE RECIPE SECTION below...Check where the title is something about Christmas & Thanksgiving meals posted by by Orchid.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#194246 - 11/19/09 09:41 PM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

You all must make moist turkeys huh?????

#194312 - 11/20/09 10:07 PM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It might Anne, one can only hope, ha, ha!!! I am having too much (naughty) fun listening to him complain to anyone who will listen to him on the phone, gripe about being left all alone on the holidays. They listen and YET, he gets no invites him to their house, I wonder why???

#194333 - 11/21/09 01:46 AM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I bought my turkey today. 13 pounds. I cook one every year for myself. I like the Honeysuckle brand at 69 cents a pound.

The only turkey I had bad luck with was from Wal-Mart. Never bought there again.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#194376 - 11/22/09 02:03 AM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

Anne327, that's a terrrible Wal-Mart story. I've also noticed that the cashiers aren't as nice as they used to be. Probably because of management.

You know the old saying, "The fish stinks from the head down."

I never had problems with prescriptions. That would really piss me off because those are MUST HAVES, not I think I want it...I would not handle that well.

I switched to Walgeens meds for while, but they're different and I can't break them in half easily. But I hated the wait at Wal-Mart. Once they told me it would be 3 hours for my meds. That's when I switched to Walgreens. Still deciding where to buy my next round.

I still like and buy their chickens and cheapest mayo. If I get there early in AM there's more parking and a short line.

#194382 - 11/22/09 09:06 AM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

DAH!!! Don't you know all that crap at Wal*Marts is made in China, or Peru or some other 3rd. world country.

How do you think Wal*Mart can sell merchandise so cheap??? You might find one or two items made in the USA, but you really have to search hard to find them.

I went to CVS Pharmacy tonight because I get one prescription of 90 tablets. I ran out earlier than the insurance company would pay for more, so I said, give me 10 to last me and I'll pay for those myself. Okay, no problem but where 90 tablets cost $2.45, they charged me personally $10.69 for just 10 tablets.

Ten days later my ex ran to the pharmacy to fill my regular prescription and they gave him 70 tablets. Now if you take 10 from 90 that comes to 80, right...? They only gave him 70. I had to argue for half an hour with this ditzy broad who apparently can't count. Anyway, I finally got the other 10 tablets after raising my voice to a shrill and nasty tone.
Like I keep saying...The squeeky wheel, etc.

#194477 - 11/24/09 12:29 AM Re: MOIST TURKEY TIPS... [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Well, where the hell are they making our meds, Chatty. You made me laugh out loud, girl.

I don't care where the chickens and cheap mayo come from. I like them and can afford them. I avoid anything that has a label from China. They've been trying to kill us for years.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved