The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 208 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#166421 - 11/25/08 03:30 PM Maqui Fruit...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Just heard this morning about the Maqui Fruit.
Some researchers are saying just one ounce of juice from the Maqui fruit provides the same anti-oxidant benefits of a banana, an orange, an ear of corn, a serving of cabbage, a serving of broccoil, a serving of carrots and a cup of red grapes. Researchers are still testing
this but are already saying this fruit may provide improvements in immune response, heart function, digestion, joint function, and delayed signs of aging.
It just might be a super fruit. Its a small berry that grows on evergreen trees; and it helps natives fight off pain, fevers, etc. It was found by the World Health
Organization in their efforts to find a cure for cancer. It has been used by an Indian tribe for centuries. Let's
pray it is made available for common usage: for, in recent experiments, extracts of the fruit were able to kill 100 percent of human colon cancer cells without harming normal tissues.

#166460 - 11/25/08 10:40 PM Re: Maqui Fruit... [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I've read about this little berry now for about a year in the medical journals and it seems to be the real deal, however they have similar CURES for cancer that the medical community keep under wraps for the obvious reason. MONEY, they can't make any when the cure is in a natural form. That stinks but it is TRUE!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#166600 - 11/28/08 02:27 PM Re: Maqui Fruit... [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Chatty,
Making money should be their last thought; curing people should
be their first thought. I know everybody here feels life is what's important. Can't spend money when you're dead.

#166618 - 11/28/08 08:41 PM Re: Maqui Fruit... [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I meant that the medical community has, and is suppressing cures THAT WORK for curing peoples cancer. They should care but they don't. The sicker we are the more these companies make with their useless proceedures, and YES, they ought to care but don't. No matter how many of us die unnecessarily, there are always many more right behind us, sick and dying! For some, money is God of their minds, hearts and souls...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#166649 - 11/28/08 11:36 PM Re: Maqui Fruit... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I've never heard of this, so I Googled and found quite a bit of information which all seems to be very new. I find it amazing that these freuits and berries ahve been around for years and we are just discovering them. Anyone trying the products?

We recently experimented with GoChi juice becasue we heard it reduced blood sugar levels. It does lower it a little bit, but it was very expensive so we stopped.

#166770 - 12/01/08 03:06 PM Re: Maqui Fruit... [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

That Maqui Fruit hasn't been marketed yet. I think they're still
doing some experiments and testing, etc. But as time has proven,
and Chatty is right, the medical community finds a cure for
one problem and then another illness rears its ugly head. Satan must keep busy trying to find new forms of destruction.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved