The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#77663 - 05/17/06 03:45 AM Relieve Nagging Back Pain
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
To relieve most nagging back pain, mix 1 tbsp. of ginger, 1 tbsp. of chamomille and 1 tbsp. of peppermint. Use 1 teaspoon of the mixture per 1 cup of boiling water, and steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and drink a cup three of four times a day for blessed relief. This really works!!

#77664 - 05/17/06 06:57 AM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain
Pam R. Offline

Chatty Lady...are you kidding? I have had a chronic mid-back ache since last July with xrays, MRI, physical therapy, you name it! Nothing works. Doctors are now recommending an epidural injection into the spine. I have been putting it off for as long as I can but have been thinking of doing it soon. I will buy the ingredients and give your mix a try. What have I got to lose? Thanks,
Pam

#77665 - 05/17/06 03:37 PM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain
Val Offline

Loc: Pa.
Hi all. I have major back issues and am constantly trying things to keep my back functional. Anyway this brew is a new one on me........all of the ingredients are know to soothe the stomach with the added benefit of chamomile also gently relaxing overall. Was wondering if you had any other info on it? Thanks...........

#77666 - 05/18/06 08:21 PM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Really, why not try it? I can't wait to hear if it works!

#77667 - 05/18/06 11:22 PM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
My friend just discovered another "cure" for his lower back pain. He played ping pong and felt so much better afterwards!
Paddles up!!

#77668 - 05/19/06 02:28 AM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
PamR you'll see in my original post the word MOST as in not all will find the blessed relief they desire. "Try it" is all I can suggest but as for the epideral into the spine. One of my friends who posted here for awhile (Betty Boop) had the most horrific back pain, could barely get out of bed most days, she cried all the time the pain was so severe. She finally gave in and had the injection into the spine, they said it might take more than one BUT after the first one she was cured, I mean she stood up alone for the first time in weeks and strutted out of that office feeling great and has been pain free ever since. She had a slight backache around the injection site and mild headache for about a day and then, sheer bliss. That was a year ago.

[ May 18, 2006, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#77669 - 07/26/06 01:39 AM Re: Relieve Nagging Back Pain [Re: chatty lady]
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
Also, if you all have any chaparral growing in your area, you must live in the southwest somewhere...take 1 ounce dried leaves and infuse in 16 oz ANY oil, this will take pain away.

This is the basis of the Chronic Relief ™ Oil we sell.

A friend just had severe back surgery last Oct, then July 4th weekend, had the epiderul shot. The nerves in her back are in the way. You do it when you are in so much pain you need something. If that's what you need Pam, do it. If you want some chaparral leaves cause you dont' have any, send $6.50 which is our postage charge and I'll send you some. Addy is on webpage, at bottom. or I can print out a check. send me a private email and I'll call you tomorrow or whenever.

Janine
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Like real life stuff? Go here:
http://www.my-walk-with-God.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved