The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#77604 - 03/10/06 03:12 AM CURVES special!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
If you've been considering joining Curves but the $150.00 sign up fee was too much for the budget, then this is for you....

Until March 11th. (got to hurry) they are offerinbg FREE sign up if you'll bring in a bag of groceries, any kind for their food drive. Not a bad deal but I just learned of this so that only leaves 2 days, till March 11th. if you're interested, Heck sign up now for FREE and start whenever you want to....

#77605 - 03/10/06 06:53 PM Re: CURVES special!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chatty, the timing of this post is funny.

For over a year, I was so into Curves. I went 3-5 times a week. Then I became a total flunkie drop out. I paid my monthly dues of 29.00 from June through March and didn't go a single time. Boy did they make money off me.

I finally went in last week and wrote a note so I could resign.

I loved it while I was doing it. My routine changed because my son started taking himself to school so I no longer was out and about in the morning every day.

Good excuse, huh?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved