The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#130497 - 10/28/07 05:46 PM Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN
Carol_Odell Offline

Loc: Florida
Hi All,
I hope you'll check out my recent CNN interview about caregiving issues and my book, Mothering Mother.

I have a link to it on the first page of my website at www.mothering-mother.com.
I talk about the experience on my blog so I hope you'll check it out--I had a BLAST, and I hope my words encouraged others.

~Carol D. O'Dell
Hello~I'm Carol D. O'Dell, author of Mothering Mother: A Daughter's Humorous and Heartbreaking Memoir. I write and speak and teach about caregiving, inspiration, creativity, spirituality, writing, marketing, and humor.

#130498 - 10/29/07 12:12 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Carol_Odell]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hello Carol, I tried to go to your web site but the link said "ERROR page." I am embarking on the journey of mothering mother, and I could use some inspiration and information.

#130499 - 10/29/07 01:31 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Carol_Odell]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Carol,
Congratulations on your interview on CNN!
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#130500 - 10/29/07 01:38 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Princess Lenora]
Carol_Odell Offline

My hubby worked on the CNN link and it works now. I also hhave updated pic of being there--I was like Dorothy in the Emerald City!
Those techie guys--you gotta love 'em! Try it now.
~Carol
www.motering-mother.com
Hello~I'm Carol D. O'Dell, author of Mothering Mother: A Daughter's Humorous and Heartbreaking Memoir. I write and speak and teach about caregiving, inspiration, creativity, spirituality, writing, marketing, and humor.

#130501 - 10/29/07 01:53 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Carol_Odell]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Carol, your link has a boo boo

#130502 - 10/30/07 02:55 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: jawjaw]
Carol_Odell Offline

Hi JawJaw,
I typed it wrong--sorry! It's www.mothering-mother.com.
And I rechecked the CNN link and it works as well.
Thanks for catching that--
~Carol

#130503 - 11/01/07 05:01 PM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Carol_Odell]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
The problem with the link is there is a . (period) at the end. The link is

http://www.mothering-mother.com

That'll take you to Carol's site.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#130504 - 11/03/07 12:48 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
dancer9 Offline

Carol,
What a great site and such an accomplishment! It's nice to have you on the forum! I have not been here very long so it's good to get to know who is here.
dancer9

#130505 - 11/04/07 12:45 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
dancer9 Offline

Carol,
I read an excerpt from your book... It pulled me in like I was there with you.
Very nice, Excellent.
dancer

#130506 - 11/04/07 05:23 AM Re: Boomer Women Speak Member/Author on CNN [Re: dancer9]
Lavinia Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
That is fabulous Carol...what a dream! And what a great subject, and a very timely one at that!

Karen (Lavinia)

My blog is called, "Write Now." You can find it here; http://karenlalaniz.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved