For two years this woman in my class acted as if she was just a straight up dummy. Since we were forced into these groups, I would do the work, despite the fact that this particular woman had little to no contribution...right?

Well, meanwhile, I had the responsibility of paying for my classes as well as my two children's college tuition (the left over after loans and scholarships). The only reason I did her part of the group work was because I didn't have time to play with her and handle the rest of my personal business. It was too much trouble to go to appropriate staff to explain my position.

This woman never acknowleged my contribution to her degree. This past May she graduated and I didn't! I owe a balance. She emailed me to ask if I'd be a personal or professional reference for her to gain a higher position as a result of this added degree. I don't want to for two reasons; one) she does not know this work (systems analysis and design, network, DBMS... [Roll Eyes] , two) she is an ingrate.

Am I just envious of the fact that she graduated and I didn't or do I have good reason to feel this way? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]