The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 201 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#97338 - 12/02/06 01:53 PM Teleseminars
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
In the past, I rarely listened to teleseminars online. I listened occasionally, but now I'm signing up for more and listening to downloads as they come across my desktop. I listen while I'm working and stop to jot down notes. I've learned some excellent business tips for working online and also learned of soem great web sites, books, etc. I highly recommend them, especially if they pertain to your area of interest. It's an easy way to learn if you spend lots of time online. Multi-task: listen, work, take notes.

#97339 - 12/02/06 01:57 PM Re: Teleseminars
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Yes, and it is good for business to offer free introductory teleseminars, at least this is what I am told. I often turn one on while I am doing chores around the house. Not as fun as music, but more informative.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#97340 - 12/02/06 04:24 PM Re: Teleseminars [Re: Anno]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
I just signed up for my first teleseminar, offered by Kathleen Gage and Joe N about spiritual selling. I suppose that one reason the seminars are offered free is because when a client registers she is helping the one who offers the seminar build a database of clients. I am eager to hear the content.

#97341 - 12/07/06 12:15 AM Re: Teleseminars [Re: Princess Lenora]
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
If anyone's interested, I have a free teleseminar on December 12 on successful book promoting on and off line. There aren't many spaces left so if you'd like to join in please shoot me an email @ mahonebeverly@yahoo.com

I learned so much about promoting with my own book, "Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age"
I can tell you it's a tough road for self published authors.
You have to determine what your goal is and then prepare your plan acordingly. Some people have NO DESIRE to be a best selling author--others want to use their books for a greater purpose. No matter what you aim for, the plan and knowing your target market is crucial (especially if you're a non-fiction author like me)

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
Purchase your copy of “Hope for the Holidays” at http://www.talk2bev.com/holiday.htm

“I’m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God.”

#97342 - 12/07/06 03:38 PM Re: Teleseminars [Re: bamgibbs]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Kathleen is a good role model for anyone in the biz of writing, or selling. I was on that call, too. Lynnie, what was your assessment of it? I also tried listening to it afterwards but it came across as garbled. Boo hoo! I so wanted to hear it again.

Dotsie is offering a great Teleseminar in January for anyone who has questions about NABBW or BWS. Don't miss it!

#97343 - 12/07/06 11:20 PM Re: Teleseminars [Re: jawjaw]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I want to sign up for teleseminars. I posted in Tech Talk to find cheap long distance service that is dependable. I don't want to miss Bams seminar!
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#97344 - 02/10/07 05:45 AM Re: Teleseminars [Re: Saundra]
ElevatingYourBusiness Offline

Loc: USA
OH.. they're a great way to learn.. free and paid versions!

Each month I do a free one...

And I offer 3 or 4 of them when someone subscribes to my ezine. One is on creating a business and marketing plan on one page....

I've turned that one into a podcast, too. Last year I did a series on marketing using articles and the podcasts bring me new subscribers.

Great way to advertise and build a list. And great when they're used to turn your knowledge into cash to create CDs.

Edited by ElevatingYourBusiness (02/10/07 05:47 AM)

We help independent and fee-based financial advisors find simpler ways to grow personally and professionally.

http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved