The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#105532 - 01/30/07 06:01 PM Recall Notice
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I got this in my email and thought everyone might enjoy it.
smile

RECALL NOTICE

The Maker of all human beings is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central components of the heart. This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype unit's code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.
This defect has been technically termed "Subsequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed. Some other symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. 2. Foul vocal emissions
3. 3. Amnesia of origin
4. 4. Lack of peace and joy
5. 5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. 6. Depression or confusion in the mental Component
7. 7. Fearfulness
8. 8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this SIN defect.

The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs.

There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is: 1-800- P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.
Next, download ATONEMENT into the heart component from the Repair Technician, Jesus.
No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:
1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self control

Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, and exposes the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list. The human unit may be permanently damaged.

DANGER: The human units not responding to this recall action will be scrapped in the furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.

Thank you for your attention!

Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by "kneemail".

#105533 - 01/30/07 07:15 PM Re: Recall Notice [Re: smilinize]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Many thanks, Smile. I have been looking for contemporary materials for our confirmandi group and you've so gracefully shared one! This speaks so much in a manner they'll truly understand. I shall print it to pass it on for the next lesson.

#105534 - 02/02/07 05:57 PM Re: Recall Notice [Re: Lola]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Smile...I love this. I'm going to pass it on to everyone I know...even my pastor.

#105535 - 02/26/07 03:16 AM Re: Recall Notice [Re: Dee]
SharonE Offline

Loc: Australia/ U.S. websites
Just love it, I'll be passing it on to everyone too.
Thanks smilinize.
For U.S. Baby Boomers: www.babyboomerexpress.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved