The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 88 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#105970 - 01/31/07 08:43 PM Posting Pictures
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
I noticed some of y'all know how to put pictures on here, such as grandbaby pictures to share with others. How do you do this? I would appreciate any help you could give me on this.
Laurel

#105971 - 01/31/07 08:51 PM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Laurel]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Laurel: You can

1 open a free account at www.photobucket.com
2 Upload your photos there from your computer file
3 copy the URL of the uploaded photo
4 post photo in BWS thread you want by clicking on "Image" on the right-hand side of the reply box
5 pop up will show where you can enter your URL for the photo
6 click OK
7 URL should appear on the reply box click "continue"
8 click "Submit"

Hope that helps.

#105972 - 02/01/07 04:04 PM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Lola]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Thanks Lola, your a jewel.

Laurel

#105973 - 02/02/07 04:20 AM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Laurel]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thanks...I'm going to try this. I feel bad about bugging others to help me.

#105974 - 02/02/07 04:28 AM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Dee]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Dee, helping each other is what most of us here live for! Bug us, bug us! We've all had our turns turning to each other for help...it's why we're the amazing powerful women that we are, because we ARE here to turn to and bug.

(Maya Angelou)

#105975 - 02/02/07 04:45 AM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dee Offline

You're sweet, Eagleheart. What would I do without my boomer friends? Gosh, you're all wonderful women.
Okay...here's my problem. I went to the photobucket and registered...uploaded the pic of Adrianna, but cannot find "Image" on the right hand side of the reply box..I'm stuck. Help!!??

#105976 - 02/02/07 05:42 AM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Dee]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Dee, when I reply, I choose the option to preview my message. When I do that, there is a box underneath that has all the smileys and under that, a box to edit your post.

Beneath that, there are more "instant graemlins" and to the right, next to the font color boxes, is a link for Image. Click that, and it brings up a box where you paste in the url (address) of your image.

Your image will appear where your cursor was placed.

#105977 - 02/02/07 06:12 AM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Dee, as Eagle said we're all here to help each other out. In the spirit of BWS, Hannelore taught me and Kathy has helped me with tech. I am only just paying forward.

Dee: It's under the column that says "Instant UBB Code". Next to the box that says "Instant Graemlins".

1 Click on "Image" first then upload the URL on the popup
2 then click "continue" which should give you the preview of your post
3 then when it has shown on the preview box, click "Ok submit"

Note:

1 tick the box that says "I want to preview my post"
2 check that there are no typos in your URL because of the length sometimes / and . are omitted or interchanged.

#105978 - 02/02/07 05:54 PM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Lola]
Dee Offline

Thanks you guys. I am going to see if I can figure this out this afternoon. You all are great!!! Maybe when I figure it all out I can pay it forward, too. Bless ya'll.

#105979 - 02/02/07 06:32 PM Re: Posting Pictures [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

I got Adrianna's pix up under grandchildren, however, the size is way too big. Is there a trick to reducing it before I attach it here? Sheesh...will I ever get this figured out?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved