The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#74867 - 01/24/06 09:13 PM music on blogs?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chick asked in antoher post if anyone knows if it's possible to have music on a blog...any help?

#74868 - 01/25/06 07:10 PM Re: music on blogs?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Hey girls, my girlfriend has convinced me to start a blog :Sammie The African Grey Parrot.

I don't have a clue how to go about this and could sure use some advice. Is it difficult to do and worth the time and effort?

#74869 - 01/25/06 07:51 PM Re: music on blogs?
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Difficult to do? No, not really. I use Blogger and have found it easy to set up, pick a template, post and even put pictures on. Their "Help" files have always managed to answer whatever questions I've had (If my mom can do it, you can do it [Smile] )

Worth the time and effort? All depends on you and why you are doing it. You can have a lot of fun with it. I like my blog as a place to journal, post pics, scribble thoughts...whatever. I know I have a couple of faithful readers, but other than that I don't know if anyone else reads it. But that's not why I do it - it keeps me "creative" and creating something.

Hey - you can always try it, and if you decide it ain't worth it - delete it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained right? [Wink]

Oh and Dots - I don't know if you can put music on a blog or not - I think it would depend on how much html editing you can do, you'd have to tweak the blog template considerably I imagine. Unless there's a program out there that'll do it for you.

#74870 - 02/09/06 07:06 PM Re: music on blogs?
Patty Gale Offline

Loc: near Milwaukee, WI
You might want to check out Audio Acrobat to see if their product will add music to a blog.

You can do voice and video, but not sure about music.

http://www.audioacrobat.com/

Patty

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved