The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 163 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#124433 - 07/25/07 10:47 PM dad married today
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
yes my dad got married today. A small affaire i belive just him and her and a witness each.

Am i happie yes and no. theirs been a lota lotta trouble sinces that womans been around and its not the familie making it difficult for them she a trouble maker. Then the familie got on their high horse. my stances is in thought and action/deed "my dad's a big boy and its his life" so i wish him luck, even if i aint spoken to him, in mounths.

My mum's ashes been scattered next week (6 yrs past dead) i be in scotland for the burial of the ashes ....what a mixed bag of emotion thats gonna be.

It took the up comming marrige for agrement and consent from dad to have then buried, he's totalie been railroaded by my sis and my mums two sisters but i am happie to see them in a resting place over and above my dads bedroom.

Anyone any experinces of parents not giving up ashes of their partner (your other parent?

#124434 - 07/25/07 10:54 PM Re: dad married today [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Oh, Celtic! An emotional roller coaster!

I don't have any response, but take care of yourself, dear heart. I will be thinking of you, lots and lots.
Love you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#124435 - 07/26/07 12:59 PM Re: dad married today [Re: Anno]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
That's a lot to deal with in such a short amount of time. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

#124436 - 07/26/07 01:20 PM Prayers go out 4 U...Re: dad married today [Re: Laurel]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
celtic,
I ditto what Anno and Laurel said. You'll be in my prayers.
Why do people get married, anymore? Many folks live together and go their separate ways when relationships sour. I should think that'd be a lot easier on all concerned. Whatever? Good luck to you and your family, in any case.
Ciao

#124437 - 07/26/07 07:55 PM Prayers go out 4 U...Re: dad married today [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
bonnie rose why did they get married you asked (or generillie asked)

If i told ya you would laugh beyond belife its an exilent bit of manipulasion from her part if my soursess are correct. The wedding was planed and then exicuted within 3 weeks. hmmmmmmmmmm smell a strange one, but no no pregnacies yet lol but strange netherltheless.

Anyway i am bewildered, bemused and now amosed by it all, life can't be all bad can it? I hope she makes him happie id hate to see the mess if she dosen't or din't At lest theirs the irish sea between me and them so i have managed to stay out of most of the wranglings and carrie one and fall out within my familie due to this women....but i have my oppinions anyway,

thanks you for the words ladies.
po's got some amosing comments to make about this woman....

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved