The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#104209 - 01/23/07 12:15 AM the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
To pull me away from my current grump heers whats nice and whats funny and whats stressfull.

We started late but got it organised in record time, 6 weeks seemed so long...it's went in a flash but still i can't understand why people spend years organising weedings registary or churched based......but i would of liked more time to save.......it's more expensve than i ever thought heheheh nieve me. It's managable and we be financilly fine if a little streached for a while..

The DJ for reception was booked the food organised then the DJ canceled so new entertainment and probly more appropriate (i hope) entertainment been booked. It had a knock on effect and the food also needed reorganised....but at last it's dun
My outfitt was realitivly simple apart from a minor change that might be needed, hair coulered and cut.....i ok

poor po, picked the dress of her dreams had it made to exact mesurments and she may have lost a bit of wait but not 2 inces off each side of her hips and waist. YES the made to mesure dress needs altered...i didn't get to see it our mutule frend was heer to give an oppinion and CALM C.A.L.M the situasion down, PHEEEWWW lol. it will be altered i thought it be wors if it was to small so it aint that bad.........and it be worth it.

the child has a jasphear conran suite jacket and waist coat, dark trousers and a gourjise desiner shirt he's gonna be so handsome...he's to carrie the rings yikes lol
(we might be crawling around looking for them under the 1st 3 eilse hehe.

it's a civial ceronmony.. which ment we had to take out "devine spirite", (from the vows) couse it's religous....out came the dictonery the registare cheeck and no it is religouse so out it came, we did sneeck in universal loving spirite hehe that they did't class as religiouse, noughty i know but their had to be god in their somehow no matter what we called it shhhh don't tell...

po stressed to death god bless her...i trying not to take it personaly and deciding it to do with will the flowers be nice, the cake just right i hope anyway thats whats streassing her........afterall the public notice is in so we onthe count down now. .....I mean what if i find out she been married before and never dicorced.....it could be true...hehe think it distrorcion of though due to stress and not a perminent shift.

well the dates still the 1 st of FEBUARY first day of spring and st brigids day femal eqivilent to st patrick and so far it's till going ahead ........so pray for po, pray my credit cards don't go bust.....and please pray that the child dosen't run amuck to badly and yes we expect a little carrie on from him.......

keep you updated soon....

celtic_flame

#104210 - 01/23/07 01:30 AM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: celtic_flame]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Celtic and Po,

All my best...it won't be perfect...but those little hiccoughs are what make the day special...relax and enjoy the moments!

#104211 - 01/23/07 01:46 AM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I agree with Jane. Think of these things as "memories being made." You'll have them to remember over and over. And believe it or not, to laugh about! Relax....this is a joyous time in your life. Move forward with love, laughter, and memories! .... I wish you ALL the best!

#104212 - 01/23/07 02:52 AM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
And the very best to both of you from me too. The day will be one that will be remembered forever. Enjoy it, as only the two of you could. Wish we could all be there. Pics, please.

#104213 - 01/23/07 03:31 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: Anno]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Excuse me…don't know who's talking here…got a slight case of schizophrenia.

Was that just you, Celtic, who posted that frightening post about neighbor's houses getting burnt?

And now I'm reading a post about you worrying if Po's dress will fit?

Well gee,… what's a burning house compared to that problem ! Hahahahahaha, you crack me up.

When my son got married, I thought as you; why do people start 6 months ahead with wedding plans? They had a huge wedding and organized it within a month. We didn't have any wedding advisor doing it for us either.

I just drew circles around the first of February, and wedding bells!!!!! Gosh, I'm truly excited for you two. We sort of lived through Po's ups and downs…and this sure is one big UP!

Please post us an address where we can send you a wedding card if we wish to. Thanks

#104214 - 01/23/07 07:30 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: Edelweiss]
chickadee Offline

Hannelore that so nice.
I am so weary about posting 'where we are' in the world. May I suggest we do it through PM's.

We have so many lurkers here and one NEVER knows.

Hey, if you're a nice lurker, get a password and come on in. We'd love to welcome you.

Why wait for spring, do it now.

chick

#104215 - 01/23/07 08:05 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: chickadee]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Good advice, Chick.

#104216 - 01/23/07 08:06 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: celtic_flame]
chickadee Offline

Celtic's
Quote:

the child has a jasphear conran suite jacket and waist coat, dark trousers and a gourjise desiner shirt he's gonna be so handsome...he's to carrie the rings yikes lol
(we might be crawling around looking for them under the 1st 3 eilse hehe.

Here's a laugh to destress your day.

The Ring Bearer
A little boy was in a relative's wedding. As he was coming down the aisle he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd (alternating between bride's side and groom's side). While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR all the way down the aisle. As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.

The little boy, however, was getting more and more distressed from all the laughing, and was also near tears by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."

#104217 - 01/23/07 09:11 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: chickadee]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Celtic, have a beautiful, loving day. I sincerely hope you will post pictures. We will all be there in spirit.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#104218 - 01/23/07 09:16 PM Re: the day is nearly upon us (((help)))) hehehe [Re: chickadee]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
hellow

schizophrenick is us well me hannilore, yep this post was an attempt to destract from the burning smell and without making her sound frivioulise po dress is more important at this point but the house burning is more scarrie. maybee!!!

i tell you little bits of or about L but his biggest asset is his confidence with kids adults and large groups of people, he's incredibly hansome and a flurt and a NATURAL performer he be like the boy above but if he got a laugh then their be no stoping him.....as it is whenever he smells a flower he dose the big fake AAHHHHCHOOOO, i thinking button hole and boquet just a few potencial mindfiels hehehhe....As typical youngsters he has to join in on any hug he sees so i whole hartidly expect him to be clinging hugging my leg at some point, and also asking for a pee he likes investigating any toilet in any new place he visites. ermmm exouse me put the vows on hold i gotta go with him to bathroom hmmmmm wonder if po would mind heheha.

i know and don't mind i am gonna be upstagied by him and po think i come last in the pecking order of stardom for the big day but kids generally such a natural joy who could take offecnce or hurt at them eh!

celtic_flame

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved