The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6276 - 02/14/05 06:54 PM Valentine's Day
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love until you give it away.

Have fun spreading love today. Try reaching out beyond the obvious...

#6277 - 02/14/05 07:46 PM Re: Valentine's Day
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I received the best V-Day gift ever, this morning. A new woman visited my site and said my book had given her the extra push she needed to move ahead. Now, that's a gift.

#6278 - 02/14/05 10:17 PM Re: Valentine's Day
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Congrats, Dianne.

I hope everyone has a beautiful and loving Valentine's Day today.

My Valentine is waking up with the knowledge that I'm married to my best friend. I love him for all his characteristics and even more for all his quirks.

#6279 - 02/15/05 06:00 AM Re: Valentine's Day
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I can think therefore I am single.... [Big Grin]

Read that somewhere the other night, I liked it!

For those of you that have a man in your life Happy Valentines Day and to those of us that are our own best friend, Happy Valentines Day to us. [Razz]

#6280 - 02/15/05 10:58 PM Re: Valentine's Day
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I would like to hear how everyone, single, married, dating, living together or whatever spent their Valentine's Day. I hope everyone was in one way or another inundated with love.
smile

#6281 - 02/16/05 07:24 AM Re: Valentine's Day
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I came down with a lousy cold

ACHOO! ACHOO!

so I wasn't up for

*cough* *cough*

going anywhere. We made a real nice

ACHOO!

dinner: baked salmon filet, quinoa with mushrooms and onions, rooibos tea

ACHOO!

and for dessert, we had

*cough*

one of those million-calorie

*cough* *cough* *cough*

wonderful desserts from

ACHOO!

Trader Joes: Miroir au Chocolat mousse tort. After dinner we watched TV shows we had taped.

ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!

You're welcome.

#6282 - 02/16/05 09:24 AM Re: Valentine's Day
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Meredith ,

Take care I just over a terrible cold and still ache all over still.
Orange juice . And chicken soup

Take care ,

#6283 - 02/16/05 09:52 AM Re: Valentine's Day
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Gee, I hope I don't catch that meredith.
Try echanacea. Hope you get better soon.
smile

#6284 - 02/16/05 06:51 PM Re: Valentine's Day
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
My husband and I had a wonderful day, but we celebrated it the day before, on 2/13:

[Razz] We went to IHOPS for breakfast then he took me to get my hair done, to the mall, to my favorite health food store. We had lunch at home and then prepared for our church's "Friendship day banquet"-

[Cool] We wore matching outfits and had a wonderful time at the banquet-where I was asked to sing a love song for him and... of course I was ready [Big Grin] !

[Razz] The food, the program, the company, the banquet room... everything was great and we had about 90 members of our congregation attend the activity.

We spent the day TOGETHER, not rushed, and enjoying each other---(And that doesn't happen often due to his work schedule [Frown] ). That was very much what I was hoping it would be. And it was great [Smile] !

#6285 - 02/16/05 11:05 PM Re: Valentine's Day
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Song, sounds lovely. I would think the best part was not having to rush! Free time is such a blessing whenyou are spending it with the one you love.

We had a fun weekend so we chose to stay home and eat leftovers. Ross stopped home for lunch so we exchanged little gifts while the house was empty.

Friday night we double dated with my daughter and her beau. They ate dinner with us and then we went to separate movies. We saw Hitch and it was a laugh riot.

Saturday night both kids were out so we snuck out for a little dinner at a local restaurant. Two dinners out and then homemade lasagna Sunday night. That's why there was no need to have dinner out on Valentine's Day.

My daughter was so excited for Valentine's Day that she was in our bedroom at 11:15PM announcing she couldn't sleep. Young love...it's infectious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved