The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#99984 - 12/21/06 02:45 PM Need help, please
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
I'm compiling a Top 10 list of reasons why middle aged women don't find middle aged men attractive anymore. I'm going to post on several sites to make sure I get the best answers.

I actually came up with my own list--but it's pretty bias and ethnic specific. So would you ladies be kind enough to offer some suggestions. If you don't want to respond in "open forum" just PM me please.

If you want to see my "Top 10 reasons why middle aged men don't find middle aged women attractive, go to my website http://www.talk2bev.com and click on web journal.

Thanks!

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
Purchase your copy of “Hope for the Holidays” at http://www.talk2bev.com/holiday.htm

“I’m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God to write.”

#99985 - 12/21/06 03:00 PM Re: Need help, please [Re: bamgibbs]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Hmmm, this one stumps me. Actually, the older I get, the more I'm attracted to middle aged men. The young guys, even with their hot bodies, just don't have enough worldly wisdom or experiences.

Kathy

#99986 - 12/21/06 03:11 PM Re: Need help, please [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Beverly, I couldn't find your answers on your site.

I guess I'm different but I see middle age men who I think are very attractive.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#99987 - 12/21/06 03:17 PM Re: Need help, please [Re: Dianne]
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
Kathy and Dianne--

I'm with you on this one. I have a hot, sexy middle-ager but sadly, we may be in the minority, so I'm trying to get responses.

Dianne, if you go to my website and click on web journal, you'll see THAT list. The Top 10 is a compilation of the responses I received from men. Interesting, isn't it?

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
Purchase your copy of “Hope for the Holidays” at http://www.talk2bev.com/holiday.htm

“I’m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God to write.”

#99988 - 12/21/06 03:41 PM Re: Need help, please [Re: bamgibbs]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Wow! Their answers are brutal!

Middle age men expect women to be fit, dress correctly and look 10 years younger. However, they don't seem to feel they should do the same.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#99989 - 01/07/07 01:03 AM Re: Need help, please [Re: Dianne]
denanz Offline

Loc: Tempe Arizona
I don't like men who have large stomachs or flabby bodies. Actually I would not like this on a man at any age.

#99990 - 01/07/07 01:30 AM Re: Need help, please [Re: denanz]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Funny but when in my teenage years I found middle age men distinquished and sexy, in my 20's married a man 22 years my senior, very hot and sexy and rich too. In my 50's and widowed, I still prefer most older men but find them with unrealistic ideas of what a woman should be (young and a nympho.) Most of the middle aged men I meet are good looking, well to do and air heads. All they want is sex and are not careful about where it comes from. I don't trust any of them and thats why I am single, and date infrequently. My idea of older men has changed drastically. Go figure!

Edited by chatty lady (01/07/07 01:32 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99991 - 01/07/07 05:34 AM Re: Need help, please [Re: chatty lady]
katebcca Offline

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
I have had no luck with men for ten years since leaving my husband. I am fairly attractive so that is not the problem. The problem is that I have kids. I find men think all women with kids are out for their money. Even though I work full time and have taken care of my kids for the past ten years on my own, they still see me as a gold digger. I am so lucky that I met up with my high school sweetheart or I'm afraid that I would be single for a very long time, maybe even well into the old age home. He has loved me since high school and that is so rare. I do think though that if we just met he may not wnat to get involved with me. He is a real sweety but I think like all men he would not jump in without thinking and my try to meet someone without kids. Alot of men are tainted especially if they lost alot of money in a divorce. It's sad as there are so many nice ladies out there that are totally self sufficient and they won't give them a chance. My ex married someone 10 years younger. I think they definately want them at least 10 years younger. My boyfriends ex wife was 10 years younger then him. Seems to be the way it goes. I did have a little fling with a guy 20 years younger for a short period of time. He was sweet but far too young. I had to break it off. But other than a few and I mean a few dates in ten years, I have been on a long dry spell.
As for if I'm attracted to middle aged men. Most of them are balding, with pot bellies and they want young hot women on their arm or beside them in their sports car. They look at internet dating as a candy store. It's tough out there. There are some really nice men but it's not easy finding them.
Kate

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved