The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 57 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#70154 - 11/03/05 07:50 PM Did you find your soul mate later in life?
overthehillchick Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Hi Boomers! I have a favor to ask. I'm writing a non-fiction book about the soul mate experience. I need to know if anyone in here has found their soul mate later in life and would like to be quoted in the book. If you have and are interested, email me at thewriterslife@yahoo.com and I'll send you a couple questions. Thanks!

Dorothy

#70155 - 11/03/05 09:11 PM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'd be glad to. Nice title.
chick

#70156 - 11/04/05 12:25 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Yes. I did. What do you mean by later in life?

#70157 - 11/04/05 02:30 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Been widowed twice and divorced once and am still shopping around for that special person. I believe we are only given one soul mate and mine died many many years ago but there may be an extra heart mate out there somewhere roaming about and my options are always open to suggestion.

#70158 - 11/04/05 03:29 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
There's one lucky man walking around out there Chatty...problem is he just don't know how lucky he is "yet" and won't know, until he meets you.
chick

#70159 - 11/04/05 06:33 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Chatty, I am so sorry to hear you lost your soul mate. And twice widowed, that's not fair. I happen to think that we can have more than one soul mate, just like we can make more than one soul connection. The one who was your soul mate is still your soul mate, and I believe in the reunion of souls after death. And I also believe that that soul mate was in your life at THAT time of your life. And you can have yet another soul mate at THIS time in your life. I had a soul mate in a guy I knew from grammar school. But we are not together in this lifetime; we are each living our own lives. Yet when we meet up, we know that we are soul mates, just not meant to be together in this life time. Meanwhile, I am with the soul mate that I am meant to be with in this lifetime. Dorothy, what do you mean by in later life?

[ November 03, 2005, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Lynnie ]

#70160 - 11/04/05 10:16 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
overthehillchick Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Lynnie, later in life in this case will mean after 35. Email me...I'd love to hear your story! Chatty, my twin soul died four years ago, and I know no one will replace him, but I believe that you have more than one soul mate. Sometimes, it's hard for widows to pick up the pieces and start again and there's many reasons as to why you feel you shouldn't. I am sure you have many more soul mates that will enter your life, but if you're not ready (there's that perfect timing thing), then don't worry about it. When the time is right, you'll know it. ;o)

#70161 - 11/05/05 05:48 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Would have been married 47 years last April if fate hadn't stepped in. Not worrying about meeting a new soul mate and enjoying the men I do know as friends only, men like me and I will never understand that, maybe they know I know and its a kind of kindred spirit thingy....who knows?

#70162 - 11/06/05 08:23 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
travelchick Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
I was very lucky--met my soul mate when I was 19 years old and still have him around to take care of me, not that I couldn't take care of myself if I had to, but it is so nice to know that someone is always looking out for me. I'm truly blessed and have been for 29.5 years now!

#70163 - 11/11/05 04:48 AM Re: Did you find your soul mate later in life?
Doctor Karen Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Gee...I have a first date this Saturday with an English gentleman who seems to have all the credentials to become my soulmate in later life. I'll keep you posted!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved