The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 201 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#138107 - 01/15/08 09:45 PM TV Ads
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I am sure many of you have seen the ads where a beautiful young woman says, "Know what I'm doing tonight? I'm staying home and calling XYZ links"...blah, blah, blah...Thses are usually ads for phone sex companies, but now they are LOCAL and say, talk and then link up...HOW DANGEROUS IS THAT???

Well I have seen it all now. There is a new ad out where a gorgeous, muscular man come on and says the same kind of thing except he is looking for other MEN. Its a guy to guy chat site where they can meet up. It shows them together both flexing their muscles, laughing and gazing into one anothers eyes. I'm no prude as you might know but this was a shocker even to me...

Whats next, the devil looking to link up with souls on National TV??? Come and get me while I'm "HOT" maybe???

Geesh!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#138108 - 01/16/08 12:19 PM Re: TV Ads [Re: chatty lady]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Yeah, Chatty....yuck. Just a couple of nights ago the hubby and I were watching tv and a local ad came on with the gorgeous, boobsy blonde and it was that same thing...let's hook up after we talk. Scary. And then I mentioned....just beware of WHO you're really talking to....most likely not the boobsy blonde!

#138109 - 01/17/08 05:46 AM Re: TV Ads [Re: ladyjane]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
EWWWW, men soliciting fun with men.... Did I say EWWWWW loud enough? Grossiosso!!!! Girls to men is bad enough... Sorry, but that just isn't pretty!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved