The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 65 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#69751 - 06/13/05 03:41 AM sassy, sexy, single, 60+?
Joan Price Offline

Loc: Sebastopol, CA
Thanks, Dotsie, for inviting me to post this message here:

Wanted: Interviews with sassy, sexy women, age 60+, who are willing to share feelings and experiences openly and anonymously in a candid, upbeat, woman-to-woman book titled Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After 60 by Joan Price (Seal Press, 2006). For more info and to contact author, see http://www.joanprice.com/BetterThanExpected.htm .

If you decide you'd like to participate, contact me and I'll send you the interview questions as a Word attachment. Choose the questions that apply to you and are fun to answer, and send your answers ASAP. I'm at the end of the interviewing process (June 2005 is the last month), and I don’t want to miss the opportunity to include you.

Please pass this on to your sassy, sexy, 60+ women friends: single, married, divorced, widowed, straight, gay, bi -- all welcome! Thank you!

#69752 - 11/27/05 04:21 AM Re: sassy, sexy, single, 60+?
Joan Price Offline

I am so happy to announce that my book, Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex after Sixty is available a month ahead of the expected release date! I know you'll all be curious about what Chatty Lady said. She wrote under a pseudonym, so good luck guessing which one she is!

Beyond having one of "your own" in the book, I know you'll enjoy the humor, sexiness, and provocative topics in the book. To purchase an autographed copy, go to www.joanprice.com.

I hope you'll also check out my blog, http://www.betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.com/. My site meter tells me it's getting visitors from all over the world, but very few comment. Perhaps you'll leave a comment!

Thank you, Dotsie, for letting me tell your wonderful group of Boomer Women about this project. It's been an amazing experience connecting with people like Chatty Lady and excerpting their stories.

(I hope it's all right to cross post this in both Singlehood and Married sections -- I don't know if singles will read married and vice versa, and this topic applies to both!)

#69753 - 11/28/05 02:36 AM Re: sassy, sexy, single, 60+?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I really let my hair down for this book ladies and told secrets about the trade and some stories about the sillyest callers. Heaven knows I may be asked to appear on Oprah, what a hoot that would be...Married or single we mature women are to hot to handle. Trust me, would I lie??? [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

#69754 - 11/28/05 02:51 AM Re: sassy, sexy, single, 60+?
Joan Price Offline

I can vouch for what Chatty Lady just said -- she did let her hair down! So did about 30 "sexually seasoned women" -- and that makes for very interesting reading! I let my own hair down, too -- to the point that my sweetheart says he'd better wear a disguise when he goes to my booksignings!

#69755 - 11/28/05 03:43 AM Re: sassy, sexy, single, 60+?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Ha, he may be asked to appear on Oprah too with you and I and some of these other wild women...

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved