The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 124 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#138782 - 01/20/08 05:22 AM Animal BWS fans
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I was trying to post all 3 photos together in one message but danged if I can figure out how to do it so I've decided to put one each in separate message (3 in a row). I wanted to put together a little picture story of me and Molly, but this is the best I can do. Thanks Georgia for trying to help me...I appreciate you taking time to call me back and give me advice. Maybe one day I'll understand how all this works. Anyway, here goes.

I'm a huge fan of BWS and my dog, Molly, has jumped on the band wagon. Larry took photos of us tonight and I thought I'd share them with you. If you have photos of your pet (alive or stuffed) that you want to share...this would be a cute place to start an Animals BWS fanclub!!!(Notice who's hogging the chair).

"Molly, which forum shall we look at first?"

#138783 - 01/20/08 05:25 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

"Oh, look, Molly...it's the Humor forum. Let's see if there's any new jokes."

#138784 - 01/20/08 05:27 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

"Purina dog food diet...HA HA HA...You're killing me...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

#138785 - 01/20/08 05:29 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Sorry Dotsie if the photos are too big...if you need to delete and me retry a smaller size let me know or if you can do it, feel free.

#138786 - 01/20/08 05:56 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Way too cute and funny!

#138787 - 01/20/08 09:27 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Princess Lenora]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Yeppers, way too cute....

#138788 - 01/20/08 11:59 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: gims]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh Dee, way too cute!!!! So glad Molly loves BWS! She seems pretty intent trying to catch the latest. I so LOVE it when people post photos. Now we see where our sweet Dee sits and talk to us. Can we all become distant Aunties to Molly?? Thank you so much for showing us!

#138789 - 01/20/08 04:54 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: ladyjane]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is hyserical. How fun to see the site up at someone else's house.

Dee, are you entering the Hallmark card competition? You should.

#138790 - 01/20/08 06:57 PM Re: Animal BWS fans
QBall101 Offline

I LOVE it DEE!!! How creative you two are. I am sure Molly had a paw in this whole fantastic idea. Funny you post your computer setting. I was just thinking this morning of us each giving a discription of our surroundings when we're on the forums. So we can semi-pitcure each other acrossthe table - so to speak.
LOVE these pics! Hi MOLLY. since you enjoy the humor section: "do you know what the taco bell pup would say to the other dogs to prove his love for you if he could only use the words "Liver & Cheese"? "LIVER alone CHEESE mine".

#138791 - 01/20/08 09:50 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: QBall101]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dee and Molly, what a pleasure to see you both busily posting on the site. Molly is beautiful and remains in my prayers until she is well again. And of course you Dee, one of the women I admire so much for all you have accomplished and taught me through your posts.
HUGS all around...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved