The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 209 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#138081 - 01/15/08 05:01 PM Hallmark Pet Card Contest!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies,

Many of you know I traveled to Hallmark HEadquarters for their first ever blog conference a couple months ago. I love staying in touch with them about their latest and greatest contests and products. So here's a little bit of their latest news. I hope you will consider entering. I know we have lots of pet lovers and good photographers among us. Here goes:

Hallmark’s launching the second phase of the consumer card design contest, which invites people to make their pets the star of the show. They are asking America to send in their funniest, most endearing, cutest, or most creative pet photos, along with a corresponding “birthday” greeting. As with the last contest, these entries will be judged and voted upon, and the winners will be turned into actual greeting cards.

Sixty-seven (THAT'S A LOT) finalists will have the opportunity to have their cards printed and sold to the public and to winning cash prizes. In addition to being sold in stores, the grand prize winner’s card will be available for sale at www.hallmark.com for at least a year and may become part of another card collection! That person also will win $1,000 PLUS a trip to Hallmark with their pet for a professional photo shoot and workshop with Hallmark’s creative team.

The contest had begun, so people can log in at www.hallmark.com/you anytime between now and Feb. 3 (HURRY AND DO IT NOW) to upload your best pet photo and birthday greeting.

I'd love a boomer woman to win!

#138082 - 01/15/08 06:36 PM Re: Hallmark Pet Card Contest!
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Dianne, can you get your bird to ride on your dogs back for a picture?

#138083 - 01/15/08 08:52 PM Re: Hallmark Pet Card Contest! [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I bet she can!

#138084 - 01/16/08 12:22 PM Re: Hallmark Pet Card Contest!
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I think I have just the right picture (oh how I wish they accepted more than one!) Now if I can come up with the appropriate written content!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved