The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 81 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#67459 - 10/31/04 04:48 PM Purina Pet Challenge
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Anyone catch the Purina Pet Challenge last night, Saturday, Oct 30? Great fun watching the dogs and owners/trainers have such a good time. The grey hound, Cinderella/Cindy, can jump 66 inches...what a high jump! The little Jacks were fun to watch as they chased the "rabbit". I especially liked the agility course, can't remember who won but enjoyed that best. The other thing they had was catching the disc. The human would throw the disc and the dog would go from standing still to catching the disc. One dog chased it 6 inches shy of 200 feet and caught it before it touched the ground!

My dogs can do that but I didn't want to wake them -ggg-! NOT!

#67460 - 11/07/04 08:01 AM Re: Purina Pet Challenge
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Darn I missed the pet challenge, forgot all about it what with my computer problems and all. M [Razz] y two Angels Reeta & Rosee are multi talented, oh yes they are too, they can wake up on their own, shake off the sleep, go out to potty and come in and sit by the fridge making little squeeky noises until I open it and feed them. But their most interesting trick is they can roll over onto their backs and then all by themselves flip back over and if you saw their bellys you'd know that was no small feat. Honestly they are not the least bit talented but are the loves of my heart with their tiny little faces and big black eyes......

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved