The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#141360 - 02/07/08 11:19 PM Valentines Day
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I have to say this is a first for me since my 2nd. husband died. Both of my dear past husbands always made Valentines Day a sepcial one for us as a couple. Last night my detective friend asked me to a dance on Friday, Feb. 15th. since Valentines Day falls on a Thursday. Its black tie at the country club. I took out one of my formals I wore when working in Washington, its old yes, but like new as it was only worn once. It's deep purple on the bottom and at the bodice it becomes sparkling sequins of black, golds, purples, lavendars, silver, and pinks on top. Has a scoop neck ands three quarter sleeves. Perfect for a winter fromal. He will pick me up in a limo, he will be renting with two other detectives and their dates. I feel just like Chaterella...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#141361 - 02/07/08 11:37 PM Re: Valentines Day [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is so exciting. I've heard you speak of him before. Pictures, we want pictures. Hoping they have some oldies but goodies for you to boogie down to. You go girl.

#141362 - 02/08/08 01:02 AM Re: Valentines Day
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Ooooo, a detective friend? What will he be detecting? Go, Chaterella, go!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#141363 - 02/08/08 01:05 AM Re: Valentines Day [Re: Anno]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Chaterella - that is so cute!
I hope you have the time of your life - well deserved!

#141364 - 02/08/08 01:19 AM Re: Valentines Day [Re: gims]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
A LEMO???? I'm so jealous!!!! Your friend sounds like a sweetheart!!! Yes, like Dotsie said, pictures please. I'm really enjoying the photos that folks have posted on various forums. Oh, sweetheart...have the time of your life and enjoy every minutes....cut a rug for me.

#141365 - 02/08/08 10:40 PM Re: Valentines Day [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Hey...Larry and I were taking our daily walk when he told me he got a personal leave day for Valentine's day...I was surprised because he's not a romantic and he's never gotten into this sort of stuff until he met me and I pouted when he didn't make it a big deal...so, wow...he's got something up his sleeve and I feel like a teenager about it...I can't wait to find out what it is.

#141366 - 02/08/08 11:34 PM Re: Valentines Day [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh wow, Chatty...yes, yes...pics!!!! Please?!?! Sounds wonderful! Dee, hmmmm....wonder what Larry's up to? Maybe he wants another P.J. party only with you in slinky lingerie!!!!

#141367 - 02/09/08 01:54 AM Re: Valentines Day [Re: ladyjane]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Chaterella...Chaterella! I love this. You go girl...now, you be a good girl and you make sure you're home b----what?

Oh, okay, live it up. But we want details...you hear?

#141368 - 02/09/08 02:34 AM Re: Valentines Day [Re: jawjaw]
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I logged back in to check on y'all and you're getting picked up in a limo for a dance? Sounds like the prom all over again! What fun!

#141369 - 02/09/08 02:37 AM Re: Valentines Day [Re: DonnaJ]
Dee Offline

Jane...I'm working on something like that...tee hee

Chatarella...can't wait to hear all about your evening.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved