The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 184 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#83613 - 07/25/06 07:15 PM up and running...finally!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I've got to tell you that I am breathing so much easier now that the forums are up and running again. It's a long story.

I am in the process of having state-of-the-art data bases built for both sites. Seems the programmer somehow deleted the forums while in the process. It was a big mistake, but one that my web designer assured me could be corrected.I can't even tell you the number of emails that have been flying back and forth to get these babies up and running. All I can say is that I am so grteful nothing was lost. At one point we thought we lost everything posted since the 19th because the web server had a power outage on top of all this mess. From what I can tell, we lost nothing except a day of gabbing with one another.

Welcome back and carry on! Please!

#83614 - 07/25/06 07:24 PM Re: up and running...finally!
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Oh yay!! Good to "see" you Dotsie and don't sweat it on our account. I'm sure our houses got a little cleaner again! My daughter's in laws are in town from NY so I've been busy anyway.
((HUGS))

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#83615 - 07/25/06 07:25 PM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: Bluebird]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Yay! We're back!

#83616 - 07/25/06 07:30 PM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: TVC15]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
I missed y'all this morning - I needed to vent after a pipe burst under my sink and I had a flood in my kitchen. And on top of all that I'm having a dinner party for my boss, my boss's boss and another co-worker who are in town for a business event. Let me tell you, I've been busy today! I had to rent a wet-vac to get the water up, but at least I was able to get a plumber here before noon. I am so stressed, but having a ball decorating the table and cooking. I love entertaining.

laurapoplin.com

#83617 - 07/25/06 07:48 PM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: Daisygirl]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Thanks, Dotsie.

#83618 - 07/25/06 09:15 PM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: Lola]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
Glad it's all working again! Whew, I thought I was the only one having trouble. I couldn't post a reply, then I could, then couldn't.....

#83619 - 07/26/06 12:32 AM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: Cookie]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Great, as I thought something was wrong with
my computer yesterday!
Cindy

#83620 - 07/26/06 12:39 AM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: diamond50]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Girls, am I EVER glad to be here. If anything like this happens again (heaven forbid and bite your tongue, Queenie) AND you can't find any answers, feel free to email me at gjawjaw1@bellsouth.net or I just betcha Ms Chatty wouldn't mind if you emailed her either...what about it Ms C? You can find out pretty quickly if there is a problem within, or if it IS your computer. We want to keep you informed! You can take it to the bank that Dotsie is working herself to death to get our boomer haven back on track. So much so that she may not be able to answer your emails. So, feel free to send me one, and if Chatty agrees, her as well.

JJ

#83621 - 07/26/06 12:52 AM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: jawjaw]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I have a question...how come some posts have an edit option and some don't?

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#83622 - 07/27/06 12:00 AM Re: up and running...finally! [Re: Bluebird]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I can't answer that because they all show an edit button to me. I think Dotsie is checking into this for us though. Another member has raised that same question. And it's a good one!

JJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved