The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 196 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#113003 - 03/29/07 05:21 AM Post deleted by Dotsie
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

#113004 - 03/29/07 07:27 AM Re: First Day Queries
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhooo....Mitzi, Welcome girlfriend! We're so glad you've found us and let me see if I can answer your questions.

Courier doesn't seem to be showing up here. If it is, it isn't ugly, so I think you're good to go.

As far as using html codes, where would you want to use them? They are allowed for your signature lines and for pictures.

What I noticed was that you had your "image" loaded into your signature line. I moved it to the avatar since it was, in reality, a picture URL, and as you can see, your picture shows up now. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the car!

If you have a Web page address that you're wanting to show up in your signature line, put "[url]" (minus the quotation marks) before the .com address, then "[/url]" at the end of it. That should work for you.

Pictures to show up under your name will have to be uploaded in your "profile" on YOUR homepage here. Pictures to go within the BODY of a reply can be added by either putting "[image]" before the picture URL address and of course, "[/image]" at the end of it.

If you type a reply using the reply box at the end of a post, (I think it's called quick reply), then once you have hit the "continue" button, you'll be taken to a screen that has a block area where you can type your response and hit "Ok, submit." Once you hit that button there will be TWO SCREENS. One at the TOP that shows what you have typed, and one at the bottom where you can make changes to what you typed.

This is where a lot of people type their post, then hit the wrong button and loose their post. Make sure you hit either "ok, submit" when you are ready to finally submit your post.

Does this help? Whoops, NO MEMBERSHIP FEES HERE!

If you should decide to join the NABBW, our sister site, there is a yearly fee for that membership, but this is F-R-E-E!

PSS--if you would like for me to remove the picture under your name, just say the word!

#113005 - 03/29/07 11:44 PM Post deleted by Dotsie [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

#113006 - 03/30/07 12:17 AM Re: First Day Queries
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Welcome to the neighborhood! I love the car. Very fun.

Jawjaw, thanks for answering all mitzkity's questions. You go girl.

Mitzkity, I hope you'll tell us more about yourself. How did you find us?

#113007 - 03/30/07 05:57 PM Re: First Day Queries
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
mitskitie hi i met you briflie on one of the other threads....at the bottom of your post box you has something saying mitz is your surfer something or other....do you surf???whats it like if you do?

#113008 - 03/30/07 09:36 PM Re: First Day Queries [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Yes, welcome, welcome, welcome. I have read a few of your posts and know you will not only fit right in, but be a great addition.

I look forward to getting to know you online. Please, tell us more.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#113009 - 03/31/07 06:02 AM Re: First Day Queries [Re: Anno]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Welcome homegirl Mitzkity! Coming to you across a billion miles of cyberspace from ... Placentia. For those of you unfamiliar with the local turf, Anaheim borders Placentia , which is where Ms. Me resides

#113010 - 03/31/07 06:40 AM Post deleted by Dotsie [Re: meredithbead]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

#113011 - 04/01/07 07:56 PM Re: First Day Queries
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Do I sense another boomer meeting? NExt time it could be Kathy, Meredith and Mitzkity...

#113012 - 04/02/07 06:15 AM Post deleted by Dotsie
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved