The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 79 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#63195 - 04/13/06 06:07 AM Couple Questions
chowhuahua Offline

Loc: Dallas
i just have a couple questions on the workings of this site....i noticed that when i receive a PM & read it, it then disappears from the mailbox. the ones i sent are still there, but the received ones are gone. is this what's supposed to happen?

Just about every forum i have ever been on will show you somewhere on the forum homepage which members are visiting right then. I also notice in your FAQ that you have the recent visitors feature but have yet to be able to figure out where that info is....

#63196 - 06/09/06 11:30 AM Re: Couple Questions
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
chowhuaha,

when you answer a PM, it disappears. It shouldn't disappear just by reading it.

This forum never shows who's on at that moment. I'm not sure about the FAQ thingy.

#63197 - 06/09/06 04:59 PM Re: Couple Questions
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chow, I'm not sure why they are disappearing. Mine don't. You may want to check your profile to see if it has soemthing to do with when you registered. "MY PROFILE" is at the top right side of the apge. You can change that any time you want.

The forum only shows new registrants.

But all of this is going to change in a couple weeks. I intended to get this updated a few weeks ago, but lots of files had to be transferred before I can update.

Here's what's happening: this specific forum model will no longer have tech support in a couple weeks. I am upgrading the the latest and greatest so all th eposts will remain, but the appearnce will change slightly. I'm told I'm going to love all the new features. We shall see. I will warn everyone when I make the change. In fact, the forums may be closed for a day. Heaven forbid!

#63198 - 06/11/06 03:31 AM Re: Couple Questions
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Now there you go maybe by closing just the one day we can all get some housework done...Oh Lordy wouldn't that be a shocker to my system. [Eek!]

#63199 - 06/11/06 04:12 AM Re: Couple Questions
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Chatty, I'm actually doing housework today - couldn't put it off any longer. So I'll dust, then I'll check my email....then I'll vacuum, then I'll check the forum... and on and on... [Smile]

#63200 - 06/11/06 05:38 AM Re: Couple Questions
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Too funny....my poor house suffers once this computer is turned on... [Roll Eyes]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved