The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 190 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#144199 - 03/06/08 09:52 PM Picture of LOVE!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
For the many of you that have asked to see another, If you'll check below under the 'For Sale' thread you'll find a beautiful picture of the afghan Dancer just received on Wednesday, made by me. I am so excited to actually see a picture of another one, the colors burst out, I am actually giddy with pleasure knowing now you can actually see what I do...

I am hoping that Chickadee will have had time to post her picture as well of the one she just received from me she is giving as a shower gift...
Remember, I can make any color/or colors and I believe by the picture you can tell how snuggly and warm they are as well as decorative. These really do make great gifts for someone you want to wrap your 'love' around...And don't forget your men, they really do love having their own...

Edited by chatty lady (03/06/08 10:18 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#144200 - 03/07/08 09:19 AM Re: Picture of LOVE!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Mountain Ash Offline

LOVE Dancers aftghan. No wonder so many little girls favour pink.
MA

#144201 - 03/10/08 07:44 PM Re: Picture of LOVE!!! [Re: Mountain Ash]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hey, hey, it's me jumping up and down, and waving my arms because I was the lucky recipient of a circle afghan from our most generous chatty. It's gorgeous. The colors are burgundy, celery and beige so I can put it in my bedroom, den or living room. Right now it's sitting on a chair in the living room. It was a total surprise. She asked Georgia the colors of my home. How about that?

Chatty, thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. I am tickled.

#144202 - 03/10/08 08:44 PM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dotsie, It was the best way for me to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and it got there before the 12th. your special day, which is what I was aiming for. Every stitch helps to create a 'circle of love' and I hope it keeps you snuggly and warm for many birthdays to come...
Chatty

Edited by chatty lady (03/10/08 08:55 PM)

#144203 - 03/11/08 02:50 AM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Chatty...you're always thinking of others...YOu have a special heart. How sweet.

#144204 - 03/12/08 12:48 PM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!! [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thanks for all the sentiments that went into creating it. I'll always cherish it!

#144205 - 03/12/08 10:47 PM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It was my "pleasure" Dotsie. I feel as if there is a part of me in many of my Boomer sisters homes, as afghans wrapped around them keeping them safe and warm.

Dancer has issued me a challenge of sorts asking for one that looks like a Arizona SUNSET. Thats a hard one but will be my masterpiece if I can pull it off...I am very excited to try...If anyone needs a baby gifts I just finished another one thats white and multi colors of baby blues, pinks, mint and yellow. It looks like a cloud!

#144206 - 03/12/08 10:49 PM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!! [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I have one on the way that is a baby blanket for a gift. Can't wait. I know I'm going to wish I could keep it! LOL!

#144207 - 03/13/08 01:46 AM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Oh my dear friend JJ, unfortunately the one coming to you now wouldn't keep much of you warm, its pretty small, made specifically for a little one only BUT when you're ready and want one just for you let me know, maybe 'THE SON' could be persuaded to order his wonderful mother a nice afghan. Use the old nag, nag method...LOL!

Edited by chatty lady (03/13/08 01:49 AM)

#144208 - 03/13/08 01:51 AM Re: LOVE to Dotsie!!! [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh I know what....the kids told me this weekend they want to try and have another baby...So, if she gets pg, I'll put my order in for something in yellow. I love yellow!

And in the meantime, I'll drop hints all over the place for my own wonderful mother self...LOL! Thanks for the tip!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved