The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 82 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#62347 - 09/26/05 10:33 PM Looking for Professional Card Service?
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I think JawJaw recommended Nana's Notecards first on this site. http://nanasnotecards.tripod.com/index.html

I have to thank her for a great recommendation. My daughter used her to print wedding announcements/invitations and they came out beautiful. Very professional looking. We're very satisfied.

Nana's Notecards gets an A PLUS!

#62348 - 09/27/05 12:22 AM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
karenelaine1977 Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Yes, she is GREAT! I've ordered from her twice already and plan to order a lot more!

#62349 - 09/27/05 01:43 AM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
karenelaine1977 Offline

I wanted to get this one back on top. Nana's Notecards is really quick, too. I ordered some note cards Thursday afternoon and she mailed them out the next day! Her work is delightfuly perfect. AND she does CHRISTMAS cards!!

#62350 - 09/27/05 08:35 PM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Thanks for pushing this back up to the top of the list. Vicki Hawkins is the woman who does these cards and she is quick. When we ordered the wedding announcements, she had them printed and the envelopes labeled and sent within a day of our request.

Vicki worked with us and gave us a lot of different designs to choose from based on my daughter's description of what she wanted.

#62351 - 09/27/05 09:40 PM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Not only is Vicki DA BEST, but she is a dear friend. Her grandson is the one that was born with a heart defect that we offered prayers for, remember Brady? Yep, that is her precious grandson and he is doing great last report I had.

Vicki does my business cards, my "thank you" notes, and she tells people I'm funny. What's not to love, am I right? I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

She is also a one-income family after losing her husband last year. Thank girls for using Vicki's biz... and you are right, she is very good at what she does.

JJ

#62352 - 09/27/05 11:58 PM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Vicki just gave me an update on Brady which I'll post here:

Brady is doing great; weighed almost 14 pounds yesterday...he is a pudge-muffin for sure!! He's going Nov. 7 to have some extensive testing done. They'll sedate him, etc. IF what they're looking for shows up, they'll schedule his surgery for probably January. If not, they'll have to do an arteriogram first.....I so don't want him to go through that.

Anyway, please keep him in your prayers!

Hugs, Vicki

So...on Nov 7, let's all band together and offer up collective prayers for our Brady, k?

JJ

#62353 - 09/28/05 01:23 AM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
karenelaine1977 Offline

Sounds like a plan, JJ!!

#62354 - 09/28/05 05:56 AM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Youn got it JJ...and what say we all order something from her as well. Christmas is right around the corner ladies. Got to get cards somewhere.

#62355 - 09/28/05 05:19 PM Re: Looking for Professional Card Service?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hey, I ordered cards from her too. They were precious. I ordered them for some teen girls. The colors were nice and bright. The girls loved them. They make perfect, affordable gifts. Vivki, I'm gald to hear you used her for the wedding. That's wonderfulI don't think i knew Brady was her grandchild. Awww. I'll continue to pray for him.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved