The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 184 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#128303 - 09/22/07 03:10 AM what you dont know may kill you
nursenorris Offline

I am trying to find a way to reach women and educate them on the toxins in our homes and the links to cancer these create. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
I have an alternative that offers toxin free products for the home that can help many people. I simply need to find a way to reach them. New moms can make the most differences in their homes and health of their families.
The link below gives some research on what I want to educate women on.
http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/health/cancer/

Please let me know what you think.
you can email me at nursenorris@comcast.net

#128304 - 09/22/07 08:41 PM Re: what you dont know may kill you [Re: nursenorris]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
You might be better off to offer not just your products, but a more holistic approach on information to lifestyle change & the positive influence that moms could have on their families long-term health.

Of course it would help to have real living mothers with healthy families that use your products. They do exist of course, ..I do come from such a family...and over the years, I do personally know a few mothers who have junk food-free households, recycle, etc.

#128305 - 10/02/07 02:55 PM Re: what you dont know may kill you [Re: orchid]
essentiallyd Offline

Loc: Washington
I too would love to find a web site or directory with products and information on healthy living for my home and family - not just for myself but to list my web site as well. I not only have products but am building a library of articles regarding natural products and aromatherapy. As an example, did you know that burning 20 paraffin candles in your home is equivalent to pumping 2 hours of diesel fumes into the air??? That is why we carry 100% natural soy candles.
I do know that iVillage has a Go Green section with articles and links.

www.natural-essentials-nw.com
"Anything essential is invisible to the eye."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery -'The Little Prince'

#128306 - 10/02/07 04:44 PM Re: what you dont know may kill you [Re: essentiallyd]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I don't know bout you gals, but I've found "google" to be invaluable for researching articles online. Especially specific products. I try "googling" different ways...for instance, "healthy living" or "healthy family living" or even "families that live healthy lives" etc..etc..there are as many ways to google it, as there are Web sites. Just a thought.

Welcome essentiallyd, if I haven't told you already. So glad you've joined us!

#128307 - 10/02/07 04:56 PM Re: what you dont know may kill you [Re: jawjaw]
essentiallyd Offline

Loc: Washington
Why thank you Queen JJ! I agree on the google thing - use it religiously.

I do believe I heard you on the teleconference the other day. You ARE a hoot!

www.natural-essentials-nw.com
"Anything essential is invisible to the eye."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery -'The Little Prince'

#128308 - 10/02/07 08:06 PM Re: what you dont know may kill you [Re: essentiallyd]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Queenie, we think alike. I was going to respond with the same thought. After all, Google is now a verb. That's why I advertise with that search engine. I love it.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved