The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#61714 - 10/19/04 06:11 AM More web sites for everyone ...
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
I find these web site very usful to me. It has been a long fight along the road for me with my poor dear 93 year old mother . If you are a caregiver or need this information for yourself. I will place a not above then. Save them to you favorite files on you computer.

This is the Omubmans web site. You can find one in you state :www.ltcombudsman.org/static_pages/omudman.cfm

If you want a lawyer for you state or post a question on there forum. I have many a time:
or find a lawyer for you state.

www.elderlawanswer.com

This one in for Medicare and Medicaid: My daughter works for CMS. so we do have this site:

www.cms.hhs.gov

This is for the Hipaa law in which I had to call for my mother the privacy act for Medical Law. this is a very good site :

www.os.dhhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/

These have been very helpful to me and hope that you won't need them , but if so . I don't know what I would have done without them. If you have an elderly parent these sites will help.

I have one also that I use and love to find old school friends. www.classmates.com

This site is free . I you want to send a message they do ask you to join and I did . I have a lot of High School friends here in MD

Also. there is a spice company her that I work for at my Temp Job .

www.McCormick.com . They have a lot of food and cooking ideas on this site.

Just one more site:www.webmd.com This is a great site for illness or medication that you are taking.
I told you I am just full I site to check out.

Hope this helps .

Nancy

[ October 24, 2004, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Nancy50 ]

#61715 - 10/19/04 05:19 PM Re: More web sites for everyone ...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Nancy, thanks so much. I'm printing this and will add them to the Women Resources page on this site.

My absolute, all time favorite cook book is by McCormick's. I tried to get it for friends several years ago, but they stopped selling it at the time. It's great because they use tons of their spices in the recipes. Everything is tasty.

I've never thought to go on their web site. Thanks. I'll browse later!

We live in Towson and many days we can smell the spices all the way from Hunt Valley. There's something very comforting about smelling spices in the air!

#61716 - 10/20/04 02:43 AM Re: More web sites for everyone ...
Sadie Offline

Dotise,
I live in Lutherville and not far from you. Love Towson. I do have another site to fit in .

This has been helpful with my 93 year old mother . She is out of town in DE . That is a long story for the books.

This web site is : www.nccnhr.org/

This is the National Coalition for the Nursing Home Reform. This site has helped me also. With nursing home rights.

Thanks,

Nancy

[ October 19, 2004, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Nancy50 ]

#61717 - 10/20/04 02:59 AM Re: More web sites for everyone ...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
WOW, Nancy what a bucket of information this post is filled with. Sher needs the lawyer site and Lala needs the one on Nursing home reform. I sure hope they read your post. Maybe a private message would be in order here, just a thought. And thanks a bunch, these are super... [Big Grin]

#61718 - 10/20/04 03:09 AM Re: More web sites for everyone ...
Sadie Offline

Do you think I should send a private message to Sher and Lala . What do you think.. ?

Nancy

I told you I had a lot of information to send out .

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved