The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 157 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#173648 - 02/04/09 05:18 PM what a day out!
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i gonna tell you a storie its long but if ya can wafe through its funny....but i not reallie whinging, just not wanting to cover up a topic on children forum..,.

crazythis was last week and certinly wase't funny on the day as it was a full day of disaster. I told my sister on the phone a few days afterwards and she laughed so so hard at all the trouble, mistakes and embarrisment.

hospital appntment for l eyes feels slightlie unwell but since hospital had to break school i keept him off. Sometimes mornings arn't good so things are heactic or he's taking more cloths off than i can put on as he dose't wanna leave home ( i should turn off the heating and freze him out lol)

anyway we arrive him dressed me intatters haire all over the place, 5-10 minets late (not bad) i hand the card to the receptionist within the 8 storie hospital she giggles hands it to her assoiate nurse she laughes then they both come to me and say "yea your 5 minets late but 2 mounths earlie" blush embarrised as that was explanning to L why no doc when its part of days planes (and no plan shoud change, ever was trickie) but managed and bribed with scones in cafeteria was enough.

boy was sugar a bad idea... eek.on top off distress of NO doctor anyway after a few restranning wrestling moves he's finalie calm enough to get into taxie for home....but waite mum you said hospital and then towen for small treat ($2.00 toy) I coul't then change another routine as we had ACTULIE been in the hospital so into towen we went....

it went well lol. i decided to do some other erronds in towen! that was my mistake! frown

we got to a jewlares as his birthdays comming up. he tried on signet ring, got one stuck, jewlare got it off.

L.."MUM is this REALE jewlarie,
me yes love for your birthday,
L is it real sonic rings
me sonic rings!
L..like in the game? the ringes he runs through for energie, if i get this can i eat it for energie too?

me no its jewlarie you can't eat it ...and on and on...so he agrees never to eat it eventulie! decides a squre signet ring is best, cool. whole shops amused...i a bit embarised but ok. smile

next jewlares...(he dose't gt idea of window or shopping around, his is usefull for explaning next bit) ....says his size and type of rings she brings me just a ring like a wedding band but for child....

L..oh that looks like a sonic ring, can I eat that?
ME NOOO, its jewlarie you don't eat any ring everrrrr...

try it on, he then screems NO NO i said the square oneeeee the biggggg oneeeeee get it off meeeee...ME eektrying to calm him and get the ring off him...his screeming i already told you the sqare one...why are we heer...shop assistants laughing i am scarlett, custermers are looking...eventulie i get him to stopp flapping (as if he gonna fly, ie distress signal) got the ring off (looked like it was burning him with acide)gave it to girl, tight hugs he calmes....a shrug and smile at girl as shop bissie (don't want everyone to know whats up with him), i coul't be any mor embarrised....OR COULD I.
I hugging him and looking at gold chains, calm reasurring its working...

Untill i say i'd love one of those! shocked

(any new thing to or on me is a threat, his world becomes not the same, he has just about forgiven me for getting a new tatoo but at time i had to tell him "yes i will wash it off me" to calm him for two days he cheek its was their and "are you my mum? same as if i change my hairstyle, are you my mum?)... tired

he starts screeming no no nooo and mimicing me when he askes for something expensive..."you can't afford this you have no monie, no monnie mum no monnie mum" sttarts running in 6 foot circles...hysterical shouting "mums no monie no monie no monie" whistle

i can't wrestlie him so talking over top off him shoutting to him...ok I won't get it calm calm calm...

he dose, i look at girl....smiles begines to speek when L pipes up "MUM MUM i need a jobbie", blush(a number two or facese) more running in 6 foor circle shoutting oh oh i need a jobbie, ok ok ok quite hushhhhhh we will find a toilet...

exite shop, to unfamilure shopping centre, asking ladie for toilet with L still shoutting and won't hush in panic about what he needs for full further 5 minets then goes quite.....finalie finale get to a toilet....its gone his jobbie vanished.....

I had task to do in phone shop for my cell but leave that...

decide retreat to cofe shop, make sure he's calm befoe trying trip home..(on public transport) whistle

usule cafe shut...OH NO more change of routine, HE stats again he needs toilet, so i had to find some cafe (other side of towen from shopping centre)...we go into one cafe he uses toilet's we leave....walking dowen road. smile

my IBS kicks in I need what he needed....and fast...runs into first cafe in see, toilets occupied and mixed sex toilet...man finalie leaves as i pooring sweet, run in.....it stinkes and he's peed all over seat and floor. madI open door say thats tinking come on! mad...into cafe across the road.

Big rectabgle place toilet off of main sitting area, no corrodor. i go in, l decides he won't, NO WAY come in and give me my privacy...i have to shut door fast as its desprite times, with him sitting at nearest table....HE changes his mind but too late i am alreadie seated, he's swinging on door handle screaming to get in but i could't get up or open door as whole cafe will see me...i talk to him through door he calms and sit dowen.....two minets later hes rattling handle off door, i lose my cool at him and shout through the door "OK OK thats enough just sit dowen, SIT DOWEN, i be out in two second"...i finsih, befor wasing hands flip door open for L...NO a VERY SCARED LOOKING 19 YR OLD GIRL..

thers nuthin to say, i was too embarised but think getting L into toilet while i wash hands a good thing and she relise it was him I THOUGH I WAS SHOUTING AT, not her...i talking doors open washing hands, we leave....he starts mimicking me as i had done and said when leaving the other toilet...."L oooooooo thats stinking, thats stinking mum yuckkkkk oooooo ewwwwwww" cry

the whole cafes watching as this toilets off of main sitting area...i nonchaklantlie make it to the counter for my order..pretending that ALLLLL the other custemers aint their as L still had't quite him mimiking me...(sigh) whistle

girles pooring my cofe, cutting my cake some bulders behind me says ouchh F.U.C.K this and F*** that , L decides to tell them off,
"thats bad language bad language", .....mum MUM...threr swearring mum tell not to saw f*** MUMMMM tellll themmmm i roll my eyes and tell him to hush, leave them alone its nune of his bussness....

L "ok" (silence as minds working)...mum "F for F*** f for F*** mum mum F is first sounds for F***

me..stop it stop it don't say that word

L but i not saying that word i am saying its first sound, i know the first sound of F*** F for F***...

[i]me..stop now. with absolute halt hand signale[/i]

i had to then take the cofe & cake, outside as i was so so sooo embarised...fastes cofe id ever had and left ...very very quicklie...

so that was my shopping trip as long as it is writting it out it was longer actulie living through that day!

ah well the evning was better and as i say it cheered my sister up no end! who's also been through similare days with her too autistic kids...

no wonder i love tv and internet shopping lol..

#173649 - 02/04/09 05:21 PM Re: what a day out! [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

plze don't say what we darlings kids are lol...but i sure you all had meny a day or too similare enough to that one when yours were younger....

oh and yes i am writting this becouse its now funny and i though a few of you would share the hummer or at lest get a giggle at me!!

perfect we angels kids eh! lol. grin wink

#173688 - 02/05/09 12:26 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
The whole time I am reading this, Celtic, I am picturing this autistic kid at school, who flaps his arms like a bird, with L's face.

I must say, I have had a few Poop stories, myself, this past year, but this beats mine by a long shot. I am so glad that you are finding laughs out of the day.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#173692 - 02/05/09 01:39 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: Anno]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Sorry, Celtic, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but so many things are horrible when they happen until we can look back at them and see how funny they really were. Thanks for sharing!!
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#173703 - 02/05/09 06:20 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: yonuh]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
LOL! What a day out, indeed!

#173723 - 02/05/09 10:18 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: Lola]
celtic_flame Offline

yea all in an afternoon but not everyones like that

yes laugh or go insane, and i luckie to have a warped sence of humer.

anno i know you know about the flapping lol so i bet ya can picture him doing it. Iv met quite a few A kids and a lot of them very good looking we children, bizzare eh!

i was embarised but also impresed for learning he's so good at knowing the first letter sound of words even if its swearring...but at lest i know he's learning lol...

you wanna share your poop stories anno or you keeping them to yourself for now...

younuth i'm glade your getting the best giggle out of it too...it brough a lot of lightness to my sister who's quite depressed at the moment, she has 2 kids out of her 3 with autisum so she had same type of day many a day...she never goes shopping with them now, not if it can be helped

#173724 - 02/05/09 10:21 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh...heers another example of getting it wrong but funnily so...its a shame thse kids don't know how amusing they are in a good way at times when we ask them the wrong types of questions...

my sisteres eldes was on the phone to me asked what he been doing, he's had a haircut, i said oh are you all boldie now sone...he said in all seriousness NO! antie M i have haire!.. its short at sides and long on top...lmao..

i had to ask to be given back to his mum as i was trying so hard not to giggle, she even knew what question id asked him by his responce so we were both giggling smile

#173725 - 02/05/09 10:21 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh and thanks for reading such a long long storie smile

#173734 - 02/05/09 11:04 AM Re: what a day out! [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Things with you Celtic are never dull. I have to smile thinking of how your days are filled with joy from your little man. He and you are both very lucky.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#173766 - 02/05/09 04:53 PM Re: what a day out! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Celtic, I read this joke, and had to think of you. grin

Now, now Ellen

A man observed a woman in the grocery store with a three-year-old girl in her basket. As they passed the cookie section, the child asked for cookies, and her mother told her "no." The little girl immediately began to whine and fuss, and the mother said quietly, "Now Ellen, we just have half of the aisles left to go through; don't be upset. It won't be long."
He passed the mother again in the candy aisle. Of course, the little girl began to shout for candy. When she was told she couldn't have any, she began to cry. The mother said, "There, there, Ellen, don't cry. Only two more aisles to go, and then we'll be checking out."
The man happened to be behind the pair in the checkout line, where the little girl began to clamor for gum and burst into a terrible tantrum upon discovering her mother would not buy any gum. "Ellen, we'll be through this checkout stand in five minutes, and then you can go home and have a nice nap," the mother said.
The man followed them out to the parking lot and stopped the woman to compliment her. "I couldn't help noticing how patient you were with little Ellen," he said.
The mother replied, "My little girl's name is Tammy. I'm Ellen."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved