The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#115253 - 04/17/07 06:11 PM Feeling down...IBS???
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Should have gone walking/jogging this evening..but my stomach is not feeling too good..since i also have IBS, i am never sure if I am sick with stomach flu or just having trouble with IBS.. wondering if any of you have trouble with this..IBS???? I am supposed be going for an examination tomorrow of my "rectum" to see if they can help me hold the contents or not. I get "runny" at times and can´t hold it! I don´t know if I will be able to go or not..but hope so! I guess I just feel like some TLC..well, anyway...

#115255 - 04/17/07 06:35 PM Re: Feeling down...IBS??? [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Thanks SO MUCH for your quick reply! I needed that!! I am actually using just that kind of product. It does help. I was recommended some "cheaper" product by my doctor, but I think it made things worse for awhile. Psyllium seems to work better..thanks again! It´s a bit odd that there isn´t more medicine and alternative treatment for this problem as it is quite widespread here in Sweden at least..often stress and lifestyle related...there is quite alot of research being done, i understand..but no helpful results so far..tough on us that have it..well, i guess i am feeling down at the moment...things could be much worse, I know!!!

#115256 - 04/17/07 10:23 PM Re: Feeling down...IBS??? [Re: humlan]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Another option is Triphala, which is an Ayurvedic remedy. I have a mild form of IBS, and the Triphala really helps.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved