The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 105 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#186690 - 07/17/09 08:22 PM Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial!
Bead Angel Offline

Hi all,

I just made these cute little beaded kitten cats few weeks ago and the good news is I also just completed the free tutorial for it at: Beaded 3D Cat Kitten tutorial! to share with those who is interested to make one or a few for yourself.

I used the smallest beads I have which is size 11/0 and one size smaller for the tiny paws, so the little cats are each standing at only 1 cm tall, they are so tiny that I'm thinking of making a kitten charm bracelet with some of them.

I used typically the right angle weave technique but usually more than four beads weaves.

I used various color combinations to make eight of them, each of different colors, here's more colors of my litter of beaded kitten cats: My beaded kittens - photos

Thanks for looking!

#186694 - 07/17/09 10:00 PM Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! [Re: Bead Angel]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
I visited your website and found your work so delightful. Thanks for the links to your tutorials. I love the beaded heart, teddy bear and rose most especially. If one used pearl beads, could you suggest an appropriate size?

#186721 - 07/18/09 12:34 PM Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hey, welcome back. I remember seeing and admiring your work online months ago. It' sso neat that you share the directions. What a gift.

#189877 - 09/14/09 09:54 AM Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! [Re: Dotsie]
Bead Angel Offline

Thanks, glad you all liked my beaded stuff!
For LOLA: it depends on what you want to make the beaded creation as, e.g. pendants, charms or even earrings should stay smaller (do not use anything bigger than 3mm) but if you want it as a decoration around your house you can use any bigger sizes.
Just remember, the bigger the bead or pearl size the bigger the finished piece. Think before you bead, what you want the creations to be!

#190245 - 09/20/09 10:35 PM Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! [Re: Bead Angel]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
How did I miss this? So cute!

Poet and essayist

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved