Hello All,

Dotsie has asked me to post about my vacation . I hated to post over Diannes Travel to Maine , but I did . Sorry,Dianne . Anyway, this was a wonderful trip to the mountains of W.VA about a six hour drive from here in Maryland. My husband is from a small town alone the Ohio River . About every five years the whole high school from the classes of 1932-1968 has the big high school reunion . We did this over the Labor Day weekend, but we stayed a little longer because my husbands sisters were in also. We had a social hour on Fiday night and then his graduating class had a luncheon on Saturday . Saturday night we had the dinner dance everyone about 600 people came . What fun ! Then on Sunday the picinc at the
Riverside Park on the Ohio River and what good food and fun and a lovely day. Monday we headed to his Cousins in Washington PA for a Labor Day Picinic and lots of food . Oh, so much food . Thuesday we went shopping at the Ohio Mall bought a few things and on Wednesday said goodbye to his sisters . Now wednesday we went down the river to see glass factory "Fenton" . Lovely glass wearand bought some things for my daughter and something for her husband. Fenton glass is just across the river in W.WA . Wanted to tell you about what towns that went threw on the Ohio River along RT 7 . What a lovely ride and what we saw .We went threw a towns little like a blink of a your eye . One town had a name of Fly, another Reno, St. Marys ,Sardis
Maretta Ohio and Powhatton Point . Signs posted up at the Murry Power Plant where people where on strike and sign with calling people "Scabs " for which I had never heard of . They were everywhere along the plant. So , as we hurried passed in the car we just waved back as we passed . So , after a five day trip my longest in a long while and much needed I came home to rest and tell my story of my vacation this summer .

I am back now.

[ September 10, 2005, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Nancy50 ]