The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#3640 - 10/29/02 01:02 AM those words you never want to hear
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
the words I never wanted to hear went as follows. "yes maam it is a 4 door kia rio registered to a ---- ----, he is being helicoptered to the --- trauma center" numbness followed, my husbands desperate cries followed, "not my son..no not MY son" my fingers struggled to dial the cell phone to call my family miles away to get the prayers started for my son, my baby boy, my 21 year old, suddenly baby again boy. It has been over two weeks since my sons car was hit almost head on at close to 80 miles per hour by a police officer that was responding to a call. he suffered a brain injury. he is expected to recover. as to the fullness of his recovery we are not yet sure. our days are filled with appointments for doctors galore, therapists, and geesh you name it. but....my son is alive. as his trauma surgeon put it..there are some things that medicine has nothing to do with and the dear lord has everything to do with. this is one. he is our miracle boy. love your children with all of your heart all of your days.

#3641 - 10/29/02 05:07 AM Re: those words you never want to hear
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing and...God knows... you and your family are in my prayers! I believe in miracles!!! Don't you?

#3642 - 10/29/02 06:05 PM Re: those words you never want to hear
nillawafer Offline

i am living the miracle every day!! praise jesus

#3643 - 11/19/02 02:53 AM Re: those words you never want to hear
hearmeroar Offline

Your son has been in our daily prayers. Knowing that it could be our daughters just brings it close to heart. You are both patient and stellar in your faith. There is a plan at work and it will bring you much joy. God Bless.

#3644 - 11/20/02 03:41 AM Re: those words you never want to hear
nillawafer Offline

thank you. we just can not wait to see what god's plan is in this one!!

#3645 - 02/25/03 02:22 AM Re: those words you never want to hear
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Nilla, update us please! I know it has been over 4 months. Any more progress?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved