The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#54898 - 01/22/06 07:45 PM President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones#Known_members

I've heard for some time that both President George W. Bush and John Kerry are members of a secret society based in Germany with a strong affiliate here at Yale University.

I wanted to know what type of club or secret organization this was so naturally I did some research and here is what I found.

Both Kerry and Bush are members of this organization which is sworn to secrecy. Their goal seems to be a higher elite society capable of ruling the world.

The organization has a special room of Nazi memorabelia such as swastikas and a set of Hitler's dinnerware which the 'taps' eat off of during their initiation ritual.

One point my late husband, who was a liberal Democrat and a liason for the United Way and the AFLCIO, and I discovered was that there isn't a dime's bit of difference between the Rep's and the Dem's. The only difference we could see was what party was the most successful at pulling public opinion their way.

Their goals are one and the same with different means of getting there.

#54899 - 01/23/06 08:21 AM Re: President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
I, too, have become disillusioned with the current political parties in general. I am sincerely tired of all the sniping and personal attacks going both ways.

If we could create a new political party which we could respect, what would it look like?

Just wondering...

#54900 - 01/23/06 12:40 PM Re: President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I like a lot of the philosophy of Libertarianism. They say to keep Big Government off our bodies and out of our pocketbook. I loved the election statement of one local Libertarian candidate: "If elected, I will abolish this office, because it's wasteful, and all of it's alleged functions are covered elsewhere." He got my vote!

I am really sick of all the lies, BS, corruption and pork.

I dislike most politicians for the above reasons, but I dislike some more than others [Mad] ! I, for one, don't feel I owe allegiance to any of those liars. I think as long as people are voting for the status quo, they'll get the status quo. The politician who uses the best buzzwords wins, even if he lies through his teeth. Even afterwards, people defend their poor choices as in "Well, I thought he was telling the truth."

I don't think we need new parties. We need more responsible voters, who are not swayed by sweet-sounding BS, and who are willing to look behind the pretty curtains. Ultimately, we get what we deserve and what we're willing to put up with.

[ January 23, 2006, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: meredithbead ]

#54901 - 01/24/06 08:35 AM Re: President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Who cares about skull and bones. It sounds like a lot of other fraternities except maybe with more money.

I must confess, I once belonged to a secret society too. We were the Princess girls. We prissed around in our Mom's clothing and refused to tell anyone the meaning of the koolaid stains we put on the bottom of our feet.

We were pretty subversive because we intended to rule the world. Some of us have gone on to rule our own world of imagination.

smile

#54902 - 01/24/06 06:40 PM Re: President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
NewLeaf Offline

The people I work with are looking into the Skull and Bones club also and it seems they have ties to the illuminati, hardly a Princess Dress Up club...
It only seems to make sense that before throwing your allegiance into one camp or the other, it would be prudent to know what exactly it is they are both pledged to and won't divulge the slightest detail of.
If the initiates are truly accepting of Hitler memorbilia and have a whole room dedicated to it, I might ask how would you feel if our president had a whole room full of rebel flags and ropes??
I'm amazed at how e-a-s-y it seems to be to skip right over something as important as a person's affiliates and beliefs and just accept a party carte blanch...

#54903 - 01/24/06 06:42 PM Re: President Bush & John Kerry Skull & Bones Club members
NewLeaf Offline

Fact is, since we seem to be all into facts, which is a good thing, John Kerry is as deeply ingrained with the Bonsey's as our pres.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved