The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 91 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#52119 - 05/18/05 02:38 PM Rude B-witch
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Today my mother and aunt arrived from Las Vegas. Great right? Well, my sister rented an apartment, right upstairs from her own, to the mother of my grandchild. I called her early to let her know that I'd like to get the baby. At first it was ok, plus mind you she always wants us to keep the baby and I have NO problem with that if I don't have to work, or my daughter.

Well, she called back to say that the baby was sick and that she's just going to keep her upstairs. I reminded her that I too am a mother, and that there are several mothers that have raised children successfully downstairs, including the baby great-grandmother and great aunt.

She wouldn't budge! She flat out refused by saying that the baby is sleeping. I said, "well, can I just take a peek at her?" She says, "No cause my room is a mess and I don't want to wake her up." I reminded her, again, that she wont have that to worry about because she would stay the eve with her greatgrandmother, greataunt, aunts...and I. She'd be fine. She still refused and had the door sorta cracked while speaking to me as if I were a stranger! I've heard some crazy statements about this chick's mental health. I recall someone here, Dotsie especially, saying that she was a user and several other things about her when she lived with me.

Obviously this is soooo true. I can see that she's going to be the sort that only want the baby to come when she NEEDS her to or if she's not angry or arguing with my son.

My feelings were soooo hurt since JJ and I had chatted about our grandbeauties today. I just cant believe this woman. She has never HAD to buy this baby anything...never really had sitter issues. This baby is so loved and she wants to create havoc in her life already. I guess this is what this b-witch is used to. My family was very upset that my son so called, 'accidentally' slept with her and had our first of the third generation with her. However, we've attempted to overlook her 'ways' and embrace her and especially our bloodline.

My mother was waiting to see the baby that was only feet away from her. She was sooo upset that this b-witch wouldn't let her see what she really traveled here to see, outside of my sister and daughter's graduation. Sad.

#52120 - 05/18/05 10:24 PM Re: Rude B-witch
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Sug, keep showing her love. I know it's hard, but she needs it.

I can't stand it when people use their children as pawns in relationships. You see it in divorce situations. The child is the one who always loses out.

I'm going to say a little prayer that your mom will get to spend time with her great-grandbaby before she leaves town.

Try to focus on your daughter's graduation. That's another reason your mom is in town. Don't let this situation rob you of your joy. Life's too short and graduations are too exciting!
[Big Grin] Sending peaceful thoughts your way.

#52121 - 05/19/05 03:52 AM Re: Rude B-witch
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Some things never change, a user is always a user only now she has leverage and she knows it...one more thing to thank your son for. Maybe she'll show up for the graduation but whatever she does, give your graduating daughter the attention and lve she deserves for a job well done....Next time she leaves the baby with you take a zillion pictures and send some to the relatives, gthat may have to do for awhile.

#52122 - 05/19/05 04:38 AM Re: Rude B-witch
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
For her to stand at the door and refuse to allow you inside sounds kind of beyond being a b-witch. Maybe it's another guy or something, but it could also be something going on in the apartment or with the baby. Maybe your son could find out.
There is probably nothing going on except her imagination, but...
Just a thought of a cautious grandma who watches too much TV.
smile

#52123 - 05/19/05 06:16 PM Re: Rude B-witch
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Sounds to me like this young mom has the "I am left out" baby blues and doesn't have the maturity to know how to deal with her multiple insecurities rationally for the best interest of all...keep showing her consideration and love and maybe try to include her in some family events on occassion - sometimes feeling like everyone wants "the baby", but no one wants you, can bring more emotional upheaval in a life that has faced multi-years of rejection from many.

By loving the "unloveable" you will ultimately have what you desire - more time with your grandbeauty.

#52124 - 05/21/05 07:29 AM Re: Rude B-witch
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Sug, how about an update? When's the graduation? I picture you running around town with your mom. [Big Grin] Make the most of her visit.

#52125 - 05/25/05 09:25 PM Re: Rude B-witch
Dotsie Offline
Founder

You know something? I was really smiling when I read all of the posts on this that practically hit the nail on the head.

Smile, I suspected that she may have had company as well. My son came in from Louisiana later on that evening and she wouldn't open the door for him either. Mind you, this young lady had just driven from Milwaukee to Louisiana just because she 'missed' my son so much, two weeks prior. Hmmm. My sister's speculation is that she is a drug user and didn't want me to know via the scent. I sure hope that it was a guy instead of drugs.

She opened the door for my son, finally. He was peeved but complied in order for my mother and aunt to visit with his baby. Once my mother left town, he discussed her behavior that included her NOT coming down the stairs to even speak to his grandmother and aunt, dissociated herself completely, didn't bother to even speak to us at the graduation.

My mother was very mature about it by telling her father, which lives with her now, that she'd never met his daughter before and to tell her to come down. She did.

We kept the baby the entire time and never bothered her for additional milk or pampers or clothes. My mother bought some beautiful outfits from Vegas with her and we just purchased the other stuff babies need.

Well, my son finally told her, after all of the celebration, that it was over and that he'd proceed to the courts to get visitation rights and even partial custody. Her craziness really came out then. My sister that lives beneath her called me to say that the woman was upstairs having some sorta fit, throwing things and screaming and whatever. Of course, since the baby was back upstairs with the deranged b-witch, he went up to see why/what was going on. She pulled a knife! He came back down while I was still on the phone with my sister very concerned, wanting his baby until she cooled down. Of course she refused. My sister suggested calling the police since she pulled the knife.

My son didn't want to because he feared them taking her to jail. Since he hadn't been ajudicated as the father yet, he didn't want to the baby released to anyone else. Just as he was explaining his position to my sister and I, there was a loud knock on the door. It was the police stating that Miss B-witch had claimed he hit her!

At this point, my sister was on the phone with me while my son explained to the police the situation. They wouldn't listen to reason and took him to jail! This was on Sunday so there was nothing we could do until he was processed the next day, or even as late as Tuesday.

This woman had lied! The DA contacted her that Monday and she admitted lying and my son was released. I wonder if the DA will press charges on her for lying? What if she would have kept her lie up?

It's going to be very hard to ignore what she's capable of and love and embrace her despite. My sister is considering giving her a 30-60 day notice to move. I sure would hate that because the whole purpose of renting to her (extremely discounted rate too) in the first place was to be able to be closer to the baby. But, in her fit of range, she stabbed the wall and a couple of other property damaging things.

Dotsie, my daughter graduates on the 11th of June. That was my sister's graduation. My mother is going to try to make it back for her first grand-daughter's graduation too. I can picture me running around with joy and happiness and thanking God. God knows it's been quite a struggle but with His help, both of my children are fine graduates. One in college and the other on the way. She's decided to attend Florida A&M vs Columbia. Well, our finances predicted most of that decision but she's happy since Florida was her first choice before her acceptance to Columbia anyway. I think I was sadder since I wanted her to attend the prestigious school.

[ May 25, 2005, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]

#52126 - 05/26/05 12:54 AM Re: Rude B-witch
unique Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Sugar, your son really needs to try to get custody or something. That girl sounds loony. But on a happier not, congrats on your daughter choosing A&M; my alma mater! I hope she likes it - I know I did. What's her major going to be?

#52127 - 05/26/05 05:42 AM Re: Rude B-witch
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Kewl, Unique! She's majoring in Journalism/Media Production or Entertainment Law. Something to do with media, somehow. Since elementary school, she was always voted 'most talkative, popular, smiley'...most something or another having to do with PR.

It's a good thing that her HS colors were orange and black...all she has to do is add the green!

What was your major? Our research and word of mouth indicates that FAMU has and excellent Fine Arts/Communications program. What do you think?

#52128 - 05/26/05 06:32 PM Re: Rude B-witch
unique Offline

Loc: North Carolina
My major was Biology/Pre-med; one of the smaller schools on campus. The 'biggies' were: Business, Allied Health, and the School of Pharmacy. But I do know that there have been success stories coming out of the other schools because Sinbad is also an alumnus. There are a couple others but I can't recall their names right off. Some days I wish I had gone into the J school instead of bio - I might actually be working in my field if I had....Oh, well. I think she'll like Tallahassee. I enjoyed it while I was there. FAMU is also gaining ground in updating & expanding facilities. One year, I think the year after I graduated, we had more National Merit Scholars coming to FAM than to Harvard. Gotta love that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved