The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 136 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#136323 - 01/02/08 08:55 AM Sending a kiss
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Yahoo! We got a nursery school place for Anaiya! This may not sound so exciting, but they usually have a waiting list a year long.

I think Anaiya was the one who opened their hearts. Before Christmas I brought her to the school and while discussing the possibilities of finding a place for her, she played with the other children. We were only half an hour there, but on leaving she ran to each child, gave them a goodbye kiss on the cheek and the kindergarten teacher too.

That’s when I knew…my little diva knows how to pull the ropes. This means I am able to accept the two exclusive hotel sale contracts. So I’ll be very busy,…unless of course I sell the hotels immediately. Guffaw.

Wish me luck!

Oh, and here’s a picture of my little Angel taken this morning after her bath. She sends you all a kiss too.

#136324 - 01/02/08 11:08 AM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Edelweiss]
Mountain Ash Offline

I just love seeing pictures of your Grandaughter.

Wise nursey think of the good energy this little one will bring.(Like you do here H.)
Mounyain ash

#136325 - 01/02/08 12:10 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Mountain Ash]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
HL, I just love your grandbaby's pics, too! And the story of her stealing hearts at nursery school should make you smile...(and maybe be a little scared, too!!) LOL Yeah, she knows her stuff! What a doll, thanks! And now to you...CONGRATULATIONS on the contracts. I will pray and think GOOD thoughts for you to do very well in all aspects. Great opportunity!

#136326 - 01/02/08 02:22 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: ladyjane]
Edelweiss Offline

I just love seeing any baby pictures, so that's why I enjoy sharing. Thanks for all your good wishes, Mountain ash and LadyJane.

#136327 - 01/02/08 03:19 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Edelweiss]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I have a feeling you will be selling those two pieces of property soon, and then have a bit of free time to write and paint!

A beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#136328 - 01/03/08 05:09 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
are you kidding a nursarie place is alwys a big deal, lol it means some free time or work time for the carrer and some good fun social time for the kiddie.
listening to the storie her charm might just have swayed minds a little and brought the waitting time dowen.
good luck to the two of you, at nurserie and with your contracts.
oh and HL plz keep posting the pics, its nice seeing her and sharring in your pride and love for her too.

#136329 - 01/03/08 07:53 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
What a wise wee one. I bet she skipped right by some of the others on the waiting list! Still a doll. The photo is precious.

Hannelore, we have similar lists here in Baltimore. I recall hubby getting in line at 6:00 AM to register our kids for nursery school, and we were already members of the church in which the nursery shcool was located. It is quite unbelievable to learn how competitive it is for children to get in pre-schools that have elementary schools and high schools attached. I think it's harder than getting accepted into college.

#136330 - 01/04/08 06:27 AM Re: Sending a kiss
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Beautiful picture of your little angel! A real charmer for sure. You are so lucky to find the nursery school. God's hands for sure.

Good luck with the school and your contracts. I know you'll sell them in no time at all. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sandpiper
www.tidedancer.com

#136331 - 01/07/08 01:36 AM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Sandpiper]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ahhhhhhhhhh....how absolutely precious!!! What a darling child.
Hannelore, you're special and all good things come to someone like you...you're too good of a woman and such a good heart not to be blessed with the selling of the property you need to sell. Good luck sweetheart...but, you don't need it...you're a winner in everything you do. Again, what a princess you have...give her smoochie from Aunt Dee...yeah, I've adopted her in my heart.

#136332 - 01/07/08 04:29 PM Re: Sending a kiss [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Today was Anaiya’s first nursery school day. She was doing great, playing along with the others after holding my hand for just about a minute.

I sat on a teeny weenie chair, my knees up to my ear lobes, and read books to a group of toddlers. They were so mesmerized;…the only thing moving were their running noses.

After about an hour and a half, I asked the nursery school teacher if she thinks I could just sneak away. She said I should wave good-bye to Anaiya at the door and go; which I did. It didn’t take 3 seconds…till Anaiya let out the longest and loudest wail I’ve ever heard in my life; “OMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I guess it was the longest and loudest the teacher ever heard too, because she ran out of the room, grabbed me by my coat sleeve, and asked me to come back.

Now we decided I’ll stay there this week, and starting next week, try to leave her again; ew boy. But it was sort of nice to be in the world of little people. They are all so trusting with their big eyes. What a group of peaceful children. No fighting, no screaming ( except Anaiya that one time) … I wonder if they put something in their drinks?
Heh heh, just kidding.

Dee I love your picture. Your pretty eyes smile too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved