The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 114 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#52191 - 09/05/05 02:05 AM I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
My stupid ex-son-in-law had visitation with my three grandchildren this weeeknd. When he met Heather for her to bring them home, he not only brought them home filthy...again, but he had butchered their hair!!!!! He buzzed off all of Hunter's hair, chopped on Kenzie's and she just turned a year old and hasn't had her hair cut yet, and butchered my precious 4 year old Kali's hair!! She starts school this Tuesday, my daughter says it will have to be cut very, very short to straighten it out, he left one side with hair and the other side he chopped off! What was he thinking! No don't tell me, I know...He Was Drunk!!! I had to spout off, I'm mad, sick at heart, cried out and if he were in front of me right now I think I could shoot him and therefore deliver us all from evil!!!

We're telling Heather to not let him have visitation and make him be the one to go to court to fight for it, meanwhile, we have so much against him, he will never see them again. If I have my way, he will never see them again!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

It very plainly says that to deny vistation doesn't stop his obligation to pay child support, and he's in the Navy. I would take that #%$&%($#&%^(@_$#*$* for a long ride with an ankle bracelet made with concrete.

I guess you can tell I'm pretty upset. Thanks for listening to me.

Mad Grandma

#52192 - 09/05/05 03:31 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I hope you took photos of what he did and the danger a drunk with scissors could be to those poor children. Always DOCUMENT everything, some of these judges are real a-holes....

[ September 04, 2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#52193 - 09/05/05 06:11 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Sherri, so sorry to hear grand kids hair.
So reminded me of my first husband, who was Navy also.
All three of my boys went for the required visit, all 3 came back with buzzed uneven haircuts. Reaction was about the same as yours. Good thing he just dropped them off, & didn't come in.
Was totally fit to be tied, wanted to buzz his...well whatever.
Oh, wait a minute could it have been my ex? He's only been married 7 times now.

#52194 - 09/05/05 06:30 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Sherri Offline

Thanks for understanding how I feel, then I got a phone call tonight from my son who told me his wife is going to divorce him. This has been a really crappy day! Kali's hair had to be cut as short as mine to even it out. The babies first locks of hair are gone and Hunter has a marine haircut. I really really could kill him. This has just been a really bad day, I found out that my Dr will no longer see me because of bill from 2003, even though he's been seeing me ever since, and all of my prescription medicines have been cancelled. I can't get refills. Please please tell me this is three and there won't be any more bad news tonight! I need some hope and some medication.

Sherri

#52195 - 09/05/05 05:31 PM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Sherri,
I am so sorry that it all seems to be going wrong at once
Yes take pictures of the kids and don't let anyone tell you it's just hair- yes it will grow back but a drunk with scissors and a squirming child is a dangerous situation
And our kids' problems- no matter their ages go to our hearts and unfortunately to our health
I don't know what to say about your doctor it seems sometimes those in the caring professions just burn out-I just hope you get your medications-I'll keep you in my thoughts

#52196 - 09/05/05 06:27 PM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sherri, I can tell you are upset. I've never seen this anger in you before. I don't have grandchildren, but I guess we feel the same about them as we do our own children. It's that mother bear instinct of protecting her baby cubs that comes out at times like this.

I recommend that you exercise today and intentionally get rid of all the frustration and anger. It does you no good to carry this.

About the doctor and your meds...is there another doctor you can quickly switch to. IS this your therapist? If so, I'm sure that makes it harder to begin again.

I am sending prayers to soften your heart today. I also pray your son-in-law and son.

#52197 - 09/05/05 08:14 PM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Sherri Offline

This is not my therapist, this is my medical Dr. Apparently in 2003 during an insurance switch in my husbands company, I thought a bill had been taken care of and it wasn't. It was probably less than $25 and it was turned over to collections. When I found out I paid it immediately and he has still been seeing me all this time. He's the one who enabled me to find Genille my therapist and he finally got my meds regulated, now I can't get them renewed. I tried yesterday. I have enough to last for about three weeks.

My therapist recommends I write a letter personally to my Dr and explain the situation. He may not even know what happened and I plan on doing that, but in the meantime, I have to start looking for a new Dr. I don't know what their reaction will be when I tell them I was kicked out of one practice because of a bill that went to collections!!

Sorry, I spouted off last night, but had to vent and was so extremely upset at all that happened this past week.

Thanks for being so loving and understanding. I love you all.

#52198 - 09/06/05 03:47 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Go and see your doctor in person. It is harder for them to be insensitive to your face believe me it is worth the effort.

Bad things come in three's, you have had your three and this too shall pass.

Hugs and prayers for better days come your way.

#52199 - 09/07/05 01:12 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Sherri: I understand your reaction to your grandkids' hair cut. What I don't understand is that your doctor will cut you off for such a small bill. I pray he changes his mind and continue his care so you can get your meds.

Peace and strength for the journey, dear friend!
Thou all may seem to be against you, you are in God's care.

#52200 - 09/07/05 01:42 AM Re: I'm so mad I could KILL!!
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I'm praying that things start getting better for you Sherri!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved