Dear all,

I've been rather dissatisfied about my life because of my "zero" lovelife. I'm not someone who fall easily in love, and it seems like others do not fall in love with me too. The few guys I have ever seriously liked in my life all became my good friends, but they do not love me. And this repeated pain of unrequited love has eaten into me. I find it very hard to be joyful in God. Some other guys showed interest in me, but I did consider them at all because they are unbelievers... but my obedience to God has only brought me the gnawing pain of solitude, and the fear that I will never find someone who love me.

Today, I found that my best friend is attached. I know I ought to feel happy, but all of a sudden I feel that there is a big gulf between our worlds now. Hers is the blissful joy of love, while mine is one of perpetual disequilibrium.

I have been trying to be thankful to God in all things, but when I look at the failure of my love life (rather, its non-existenec), i find it takes more and more effort to be joyful...

I do feel that I need to be loved. And it would be very tragic if I'm not a single by choice.

Please do pray for me. I feel very weak and dry inside. Not to forget there are many deadlines for me to meet in school (I'm a postgrad student), but this gnawing pain is taking its toll on me. Please pray that God will have mercy and enable me to rejoice in all circumstances and to have strength to cope with my work.

Deeply in need of prayer.