The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#155365 - 08/07/08 02:16 AM Forgiveness
MustangGal
Unregistered

Oh, please forgive me - I killed a possum tonight driving home. So awful of me to murder one of God's creations.

I will need to plant a tree this Fall in honor of the poor dahrling.

#155485 - 08/07/08 08:45 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Murder is an intentional act Mustang, this was an accident. You can plant the tree and it would be a grand gesture but you didn't do anything wrong or wretched...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#155487 - 08/07/08 08:48 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Oh Mustang, please don't be so hard on yourself. It was an accident. Maybe the possum was rabid, and you saved another creature from getting bit and contaminated. You never know...sounds cliche, but there might

#155491 - 08/07/08 08:56 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: Princess Lenora]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Mustang, we a like minded. I hit an Armadillo and I felt terrible. There was two of them which made it harder. I was thinking about the one who was there with him/her.
I pray for all of God's creations whenever I pass a dead animal on the side of the road.
Your idea of planting a tree is honorable. I hope you don't ever have to plant another one.
Hugs

#155506 - 08/07/08 09:35 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: chickadee]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
Mustang, Please don't be harsh and do try to put this out of your mind. It's so understandable to be upset & feel like Crap after running over an animal, but it WAS an Accident totally.
Too, it could have been worse, a few years ago a friend of ours swerved to miss a deer, (Deer got away unharmed) but, after a lifeflight to the hospital 2 days later she lapsed into a coma & passed away. Yet, we left behind do not dispise or blame the deer population, it was an accident.
Cheer up Sweeie & plant the tree, I feel there must be a critter Heaven & that little fella's there & his friend learned a lesson about the highway. Feel Better Soon, "Hugs"

#155507 - 08/07/08 09:40 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: Q_ball]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
You are such a gentle soul, Mustang. I am thinking of the many people that would only concern themselves with any damage that might have happened to the car.

Plant that tree and know that you have done something positive for the world.

Peace, my friend.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#155525 - 08/08/08 01:26 AM Re: Forgiveness [Re: Anno]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Thank you, I'll let you ladies know what kind of tree I plant.

#156078 - 08/12/08 03:56 PM Re: Forgiveness [Re: ]
Songbird08 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
It will grow up to be a beautiful tree, planted out of love and compassion. What a great gesture on your part, Mustang! God Bless you!
http://inkspirationsbyrhodi.blogspot.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved