The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 101 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#112827 - 03/26/07 11:26 PM Eagle Heart
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I know we are pryaing for Eagle and Gary, but thought I'd pop in this forum and ask you to say special prayers for Eagle. Please pray for courage, stamina and grace to get through this. Thank you ever so much! She'll share more when she has time. Let's surround her virtually!

#112828 - 03/26/07 11:46 PM Re: Eagle Heart
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Just a quick note - thanks Dotsie - my brother is hanging by a thread tonight. But to add to that, and separate from what's happening with Gary, my entire life is collapsing around me, total devastation, completely unexpected and I'm in excruciating shock. Will share more when I'm able to.

(Maya Angelou)

#112829 - 03/26/07 11:55 PM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: Eagle Heart]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh no Eagle. Oh girlfriend. We are surrounding you with love, prayer and will not stop. We're here. Lean on us if you want, we will hold you up!

#112830 - 03/27/07 12:17 AM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: jawjaw]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Eagle...I'm lifting you up...we're here for you.

#112831 - 03/27/07 12:42 AM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Eagle, I hope you can feel the virtual bear hug I am sending you right now. We are here for you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#112832 - 03/27/07 12:42 AM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: Jane_Carroll]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Eagle - I'm sending out prayers for strength, peace, and wisdom for you and I'm still holding your brother in my heart.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#112833 - 03/27/07 03:57 AM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: yonuh]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Oh Eagle, do you feel the love coming from the women on this forum? I just wish we could all be there in person for you, or maybe one of us at a time for a few days each, so you'd have someone with you all the time.

You must be so tired. Please have faith and know that we'll help in any way we can. Take care of yourself.

Kathy

#112834 - 03/27/07 12:21 PM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Eagle I know you are strong enough to handle whatever it is that God has put in front of you. I am so sorry to hear that you have more to deal with at this time and am praying for you to have the extra strength that you need as you need it.
I know from experience that when it rains, it truly does pour but I also know from experience that whatever you are going through, it is only temporary. Remember that! It is only temporary and the sun will shine again one day soon! You just have to hang in there and get through this. Take each day as it comes and don't worry about tomorrow until it gets here.
I know you have hidden strength that even you don't know you have but it will be there for you when you need it.
Someone or something will come along and help you when you least expect it. Take that help. Grasp it with open arms and know that you CAN DO WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
We love you and are here for you. Stay strong and stay in touch, even if you just come here and read what everyone has to say.

#112835 - 03/27/07 01:55 PM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: TVC15]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
hay eagle whatever it is you get by as has been said before...we are with ya now and will be untill you no longer need us....

share whot you can when you can...take care love

#112836 - 03/27/07 07:01 PM Re: Eagle Heart [Re: celtic_flame]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Thank you all so very much. While I cannot share any details here, I can share what sorts of things happened in the midst of an excruciatingly brutal morning this morning. I had to wait many many hours this morning in the last place I could ever have expected to be. At one point, I just started sobbing and couldn't stop. A woman came along and slipped into my hand a small finger rosary, and told me that I was not alone. I felt that tiny cross in my fingers and right away felt the strength and peace that comes from knowing that I haven't been abandoned all alone in this tiny boat on this raging sea. I was able to calm myself down enough to start making good use of the time - I prayed very specifically for the right person to come along, and within moments, the one I'd been noticing all morning (the one with passion, energy and obviously well-respected) came along. I asked him for his card, and he sat down with me and talked with me for over an hour - and I knew without a doubt that he was the answer to my prayer. His name was even Joseph (I've had a life-long close relationship with St Joseph). I know this is cryptic, but I just can't share details. Just know that your care surrounded me with peace, and the right people to help me through the morning.

This is yet another long and brutal road (alongside of the one I'm already on with my brother) and I don't know the "why" of all of this, just that there's no other way through but head-on.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved