The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 200 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#88629 - 09/17/06 03:50 AM pray for Curtis
flipperjo Offline

Loc: ND
A close friend's nephew has had a riding accident today. It is described as follows on the web site set up for him:

"Curtis is a "one of a kind" guy who many know and love! Known for his commitment to God and people, his patience, humor, and ability to create puns, Curtis is loved by all who know him. He is someone who is like Jesus because he walks with God.

Curtis and his girlfriend, Ginny, were helping a neighbor move cattle. His horse stumbled while climbing a hill, causing the horse to roll over him. With her EMT background, Ginny was able to take action to stabilize Curtis while they waited for the ambulance to arrive. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital in Harvey, ND and was air lifted from there to Bismarck, ND.

When he arrived, they immediately did a CAT scan, which showed multiple bruises on his brain. Because the damage was so widespread, the doctors were unable to do any type of surgery that would be beneficial to him. They inserted a monitor into his brain to analyze the brain activity and swelling. They also monitored the pressure due to bleeding.

Once they had him stabilized, the family was able to visit him throughout the night. Conditions and information have remained steady throughout the day, though his condition is very critical."

This site is at http://www.caringbridge.com/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=curtislautt if you are interested in updates on his condition.

We are grateful for all prayers!
Thank you!!!

#88630 - 09/17/06 12:41 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: flipperjo]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Jo: "...he walks with God". What a wonderful tribute to this young man's character! We pray for him and for the rest in the care of Caringbridge.

#88631 - 09/17/06 01:35 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: Lola]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Same here. My prayers belong to Curtis today. JJ

#88632 - 09/17/06 11:59 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
He's at the top of my churchs prayer wheel as I post this. Bless him and his family.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#88633 - 09/18/06 02:11 AM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: chatty lady]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Curtis will certainly be in my prayers also.

smile

#88634 - 09/18/06 01:16 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: smilinize]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm praying for Curtis and his family and friends. I have such a hard time when something like this happens to the young.

#88635 - 09/18/06 01:20 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: smilinize]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Oh, Flipperjo... Such a sad accident! I am praying for him and his family as I read this and will continue to do so. This young man is in God's hands. He's answered many prayers and we continue to trust in his mercy and love! May Curtis' recovery bring glory to the name of his Friend and God. Amen.
NABBW & NAWW

#88636 - 09/18/06 08:06 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: Songbird]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
My thoughts and prayers will include Curtis, also.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#88637 - 09/28/06 04:35 AM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: Anno]
flipperjo Offline

Loc: ND
Thank you, all of you, for the prayers for Curtis. Sadly, this life was not to be for him. Curtis died last Thursday, the funeral was Sunday. Please say a prayer now for his family. Being a bereaved parent myself, I can tell you that when we are in our darkest hours, the prayers of others will keep them in God's presence.

Thank you!

#88638 - 09/28/06 04:13 PM Re: pray for Curtis [Re: flipperjo]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Flipper, It's sad his life ended so young. I pray for his family to receive comfort from our heavenly father.
NABBW & NAWW

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved