The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 237 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#194401 - 11/22/09 07:02 PM Prayers for Anno
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I hope it's okay for me to post this...Anno's mother just passed away, and I just wanted to get a prayer circle going for her and her family.

(Maya Angelou)

#194403 - 11/22/09 08:42 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Eagle Heart]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Oh, thank you Eagle. I just posted about my mother's death and then I saw this. This is so thoughtful of you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#194406 - 11/22/09 09:28 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Anno]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Ann, I just read your other post about your Mom and offer my condolences. I carry you in prayer and offer the same for the family.

#194418 - 11/22/09 11:44 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ann, I also saw your other post and pm-ed you. Praying for your peace and calm, and strength this week. Remeber that the Lord comforts those who mourn.

Please picture all of us holding you from afar in prayer and good thoughts this week. WE're carrying you, and happy to do so.

#194419 - 11/23/09 02:22 AM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Dotsie]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ann...let me express my sadness once more at the loss of your mom. I am so sorry and please know that I'm joining in on the hugging ring prayer. God bless you sweetheart.

#194425 - 11/23/09 06:16 AM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Dear Ann, it’s so very hard to find the right words. You are and have been going through a very trying time. A thought entered my mind, that I would like to share with you. Hopefully it will lift you a little, and give you some strength.

My mother prays daily that the good Lord takes her. She wants to leave this earth with a determined urgency. She is so very sad. Oh yes, there are moments where she may be cheered, but they are fleeting moments, and don’t keep her for the day. She is keenly aware that she’s is losing her memory; thus her independence, and joy in her daily life. When with her, my heart breaks seeing her this way, knowing after I leave, she slumps back into her sadness. I often think it is a blessing that my father isn’t going through this as well.

I feel as if your mother was drawn to the light of eternity. She has found her peace at last. And I pray for you my dear friend.

#194427 - 11/23/09 10:22 AM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
EW, I totally agree. I shared in another post or email, about the sudden death of my MIL who so dearly wanted a way off this earth. I believe God worked it out for her.

However, I still don't understand why so mnay have to live on and suffer.

Ann, thinking of and praying for you today, gladly.

#194430 - 11/23/09 12:05 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Dotsie]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
If it's any consolation, my Mom was the same...I remember holding my Mom in my arms as she sobbed out that she just wanted to "go Home and be with John" (my Dad). She was cheerful on the outside, but I knew there was a deep sadness in her. I like EW's words that your Mom was drawn to the "light of eternity"...I truly believe that none of us dies alone, that there are angels and even the Lord Himself with us...I'm certain that your Mom would have been surrounded by Love and Light that night and that all of her loved ones were there to welcome her Home.

(Maya Angelou)

#194432 - 11/23/09 01:56 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Eagle Heart]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
After my father died last May, my mother kept saying how happy she was that he went quickly and doing something he loved doing - mowing the lawn.

My mother, it seems, was trying to head for an outing and got discombobulated and fell down a hill. She was also trying to do something she enjoyed; going to a movie with her girlfriends.

All of my grandparents died horrible, lingering and sad deaths. I am so happy that my parents did not suffer and they died in happy states.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#194445 - 11/23/09 05:57 PM Re: Prayers for Anno [Re: Anno]
Mountain Ash Offline

Anno
so sorry to read the news .take care
Love Mountain ash

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved