The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 202 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#108144 - 02/19/07 01:54 AM marrital support and prayers needed
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i have a very dear frend, i mean i really special one. Also a very warm carring family focused women. Her house is "home" to many of her kids frends and at times otehr women in need. She a preciouse wee gem and i am very very found of her, love her in fact

shes been with hubbie near 30 years has kids and tonight he informed her that he wanted a divorce and to leave the home.

she understandibly upset and shocked at the same time. They been going throw a hard time but dint think it had gotten this bad....

the divorce may go on, it may not. At this moment she her kids and even her hubbie needs some support and comphort.Could you please pray that they all recive such comphort tonight in the first instances and in the future regardless of what actully happens, marrige wise. Its all in the balance at the minet, but still they are very much in need of some internal guidance and wisdom....regardless of what the finale choice is

For those of you that have been in a long term relashionship you know the tears, panic, insecurity and crazziness you feel when the first emotional blows are struck, their is not much peace in the house.

your are heer reading this so you all know the power of the words and intent of prawer, please add her and the family to your daily lists

many thanks celtic

#108145 - 02/19/07 02:16 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Definitely, Celtic. A lot of prayers and sympathy for what they're going through and hope that whatever they decide upon, it may be reached amiably and amicably.

#108146 - 02/19/07 02:19 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: Lola]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Absolutely. Prayers, thoughts and heartfelt support added from me to her. Your love will definitly be of comfort to her, no matter the outcome.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#108147 - 02/19/07 07:06 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: Anno]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
With all of life's twists and turns...maybe it gets better somewhere around the corner. Wishing your friend strength and confidence to make it better!

#108148 - 02/19/07 02:11 PM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: Edelweiss]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Celtic, I'll be praying for this family. May God surround them with his love and help them carry on... loving each other in good or bad times.
NABBW & NAWW

#108149 - 02/19/07 08:44 PM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: Songbird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I know Hannelore, I jsut wish some people would hang on for a bit to see if things change.
Thirty years together? I'm sure everyone is heartbroken. I just offered up prayers for the whole family.

#108150 - 02/19/07 11:15 PM Re: marrital support and prayers needed
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I have just now prayed for her. I'm sure she's in a panic. Poor thing, how awful for her family.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#108151 - 03/16/07 12:22 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: Dianne]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
just updating on this

there both in the same house hes going to theripy.

to her credit she has been very non reactive, loving and sweet in all this towards him. She wants to give him time and space to work through his feelings and to be a good frend for him...In private and with frends she lets off steam...i am reallie proud of her becouse she feeling rejected and hurt and still doing the spirituale loving thing...while standing in her own self/god-power a trickie balances but she managing it...

their is a warming from him to her...

just incase you forgotten will ya still clasp your hands please.

#108152 - 03/16/07 01:28 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: celtic_flame]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My hands are clasped in prayer for your friend Celtic!

#108153 - 03/16/07 02:28 AM Re: marrital support and prayers needed [Re: ]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Prayer, thought and love continuing.

She sounds like a wonderful woman - of course, being a friend of yours, she must be! He is warming up again? How is she feeling about this?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved