The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 181 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#91482 - 10/12/06 01:03 AM Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me plz!
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hello My Friends, I so need any prayers just now at this time in my life....with all it's contradicting aspects. Some very wonderful indeed, but one huge change....I have seperated from my partner of six years..no going back with this one this time. I have no words for this ache just now...it is just too sore. All prayers appreciated if you can spare some.

With thanks

Pauline.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#91483 - 10/12/06 01:38 AM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Poppie]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Oh, Pauline. I am so sorry - you certainly have my prayers. I know this is a rough time for you. Cry when you must, and keep going. You will get through this - you are strong! I will keep you in my thoughts and am sending positive thoughts your way - and lots of hugs.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#91484 - 10/12/06 05:18 AM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: yonuh]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
You can count on my prayers. Take it from me - you will get through this very tough time in your life and your life will be better!

Donna

#91485 - 10/12/06 06:40 AM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: 49erDonna]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Pauline, I'm so sorry to hear about your break-up. Hopefully your adventure to tackle a new curriculum will give you enough distraction from the hurt you are going through.
Grab life by its horns, Pauline! I know you got it in you! Here's sending all my positive vibes to you.

#91486 - 10/12/06 12:16 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Edelweiss]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Pauline, I too am praying with/for you during this very painful time. Find comfort, especially during those painfully lonely times, in our care and the knowledge that you're forging an exciting new path for yourself. God has given and will continue to give you everything you need to live this new abundant life - know too how much He loves you and draws you into His caring arms to console you. You're not alone.

(Maya Angelou)

#91487 - 10/12/06 01:47 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Eagle Heart]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
As I read your post the phrase, "As one door closes, another one opens" kept running through my mind. Although the door closing is hurting you now, keep the faith..Trust. There is always a reason. I was thinking just last night about a few years ago when I THOUGHT a particular situation needed to have a certain outcome. It was so heartbreaking to me at the time that things played out the way they did.

Guess what? I thank my lucky stars NOW. God, the Universe, whatever you call THE SOURCE, knew better than me. He lead me gently toward another door that was opening for me.

Trust Pauline, and know you DO NOT have to go it alone. We are here and we are listening. We have big shoulders!

JJ

#91488 - 10/12/06 02:26 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: jawjaw]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heartbreaks do heal - give yourself the time. Sometimes the more it hurts, the closer you are to getting past the pain.
It might feel like total grief, as if someone died. Keep coming here and talk, talk, talk.
(((HUGS)))

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#91489 - 10/12/06 03:26 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Bluebird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I am sorry for your loss because that's exactly what it is. My prayer is that you continue on your path with your new degree and don't isolate yourself. Get out fo the house. It's a good distraction. Fresh air is good for you and so are other people.

Please keep us posted and know you can come here for support and encouragement.

#91490 - 10/12/06 08:18 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Popea; I am so sorry to hear about the breakdown in your relationship. After 30 years, I went through the same over two years ago and all I can say is that, although there will be many "firsts" without the other, the ache will ease in time. Try to keep busy. You are not going to deal with this alone. Remember, we are all here.

#91491 - 10/12/06 11:24 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Lola]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Pauline,

I know good things will come to you when you are ready. It takes time to heal, be kind to yourself in the meantime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved