The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#48663 - 07/23/03 11:34 AM please pray for me
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I feel selfinsh asking for prayers for something that doesn't compare to a health or physical need. However, I believe in the power of prayer so much that I just have to ask some of the prayer warriors in our community to pray.

Today I am on Comcast Channel 8's Morning Live show talking about this project. [Big Grin]

Please pray that I feel at peace and God gives me His words to say exactly what needs to be said to grow this project.

Thank you so very much!...and yes...
it is 5:00 am!

#48664 - 07/23/03 02:02 PM Re: please pray for me
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
You'll be fine! Afterall, look how far you have come! You have all of us behind you, cheering you on. Hear us? Hear us roar?

#48665 - 07/23/03 06:36 PM Re: please pray for me
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
We are all waiting anxiously to hear how the interview went this morning. I'm sure you did fine, and wish I could have been there with you. Now, relax!

#48666 - 07/23/03 10:01 PM Re: please pray for me
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Thanks ladies. I felt the prayers. I was able to cover almost every single point that I needed to for the sake of the project and I am so grateful that I did it.

Because I know this project is in the Lord's hands I am at peace with it.

I was able to travel there, meet others on the show, and actually do the live segment without having to run to the bathroom. LOL...
[Big Grin]

Sorry to share such intimacies, but it's the truth. [Razz] A couple years ago I would have had to excuse myself from the live segment to go to the bathroom. No longer, my stomach is like steel now. The Lord has been at work in me and I am so grateful! All we need to do is ask, listen, and follow, and He will see us through whatever He is calling us to do. [Smile]

#48667 - 07/23/03 11:18 PM Re: please pray for me
Gera Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I for one am very glad you did the show. If you didn't I would not have been aware of your website. I am hoping this will help me to meet new friends and get through the ordeal that lies ahead for me.

#48668 - 07/24/03 04:47 PM Re: please pray for me
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I've just wrote your name on my prayer list. AM happy to hold you in prayer for your upcoming surgery.

There is a book that you might want to check out called, The Big H. May be something to read while recovering. Another woman in here who just had a hysterectomy just read it and really enjoyed it.

#48669 - 07/24/03 08:42 PM Re: please pray for me
Gera Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I will check out the book. Thanks. Good luck to you and this site!!! [Big Grin]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved