The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 143 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#137003 - 01/07/08 02:30 AM Baked Stuffed Turkey
Anonymous
Unregistered

When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when a turkey is thoroughly cooked but not dried out. Give this a try for 9-11 lb turkey.

1 cup melted butter
2 cups stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (Orville Redenbacher's Low Fat)
Salt/Pepper to taste

Preheart Oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's ass blows the oven door open and the bird flies across the room it is done.

And, you thought I couldn't cook.

#137004 - 01/07/08 05:28 PM Re: Baked Stuffed Turkey [Re: ]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
hehehehehe....this is an oldie but a goodie and I fell for it completely! I love it...so happy it worked for you!

#137005 - 01/07/08 08:03 PM Explosive Stuffed Turkey [Re: ladyjane]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Hey Mustang is that like the fart heard around the world?

When I was about 11 years old back when prehistoric beasts roamed the earth, Nah, I may not be a boomer but I'm not quite that old either. But I digress, this is a trueism...I use to babysit for a couple who had twins, he worked as a handy man and came home early sometimes. She leaves him a note to put the ham in the oven set at 350*. He did, I had taken the childrn to the park and he was tinkering with his truck when BA-BOOM, explosion inside the house. The genius handy man didn't take the ham out of the can. It literally blew a hole in the back wall of the house, not to mention one mangled mess of a stove...Someone could have been killed. God was watching over everyone that day.

Edited by chatty lady (01/07/08 08:06 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved