The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#46859 - 10/10/05 06:06 PM seek ye first
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness,
And all these things will be given unto you.

Ask and it shall be given unto you,
Seek and ye shall find,
Knock and the door shall be opened unto you!

I have found these words to be so true. Ladies, we need to place our deisres before the Lord, commune with Him, and pay attention to how He unfolds our lives.

#46860 - 10/10/05 06:37 PM Re: seek ye first
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness,
And all these things will be given unto you.

The Lord has been drilling these these words into my mind constantly throughout the day for the past few months...first thing in the morning, to remind me to read Him first before I read the newspaper. Whenever I'm stressed or worried, I hear these words and they immediately relax me and remind me that I'm not alone without wisdom to draw upon. At the end of the day when I want to crawl into bed and fall asleep, He reminds me of all the people I've promised to lift to Him in prayer...even that brings joy because I truly care for each and every one of these people He's put in my heart to pray for.

These words have been etched into my brain so much that now they're like a prayer mantra. I'm sure it's what has helped to calm my anxiety and bring a new contentment into my being over the past few months (that and finding this site).

[ October 10, 2005, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved